DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im still on the Search for mine.

And would like to know what you all did to your car(s) ....
Over the weekend i did the mad electric ammeter bypass on my bee along with a new engine wiring harness.happy its done.
i didnt work on my coronet but i did get to work on my desoto for the first time this year today. i made some round pieces(4) of metal about the size of a quarter and welded them in the fire wall filling the holes where the heater core/box used to be. also made and welded in the inner rockers until i ran out of gas, gotta get more tomorrow.
I looked at mine
I have been trying to put a clutch in my wagon. This makes the third time due to a bad disc and then the wrong replacement disc. I may get it finished before spring gets here. Got a complete new ram set up this go around. Now if I can just keep the drunks run off long enough I might get it back together. Matt
Talked to the mechanic that is pulling my engine to do the rear main.

Made an appointment to look at an A12 Bee.
Checked my credit score.
Checked to see if I still know anyone at the bank.
Checked to see if my wife is still speaking to me.

That was my 'Coronet Week' in a nutshell.
I prefer telling the lady after the purchase is done. Makes everything run smoother. Lol
Matt
67440Dodge Wrote:I looked at mine

X2
I finaly got mine to stay running long enough to drive 20 feet, then she died! So I pushed her while my 6 year old son steered. Whife took some picswith her and 8 pinup models, those shots are coming soon, then me and 2 of the models pushed her home 2 blocks while my son took the wheel and my 4 year old daughter rode shot gun. But at least now she is home!1006 The model on the right was one of the 2 that helped push, in that outfit too! The photo sums it up pretty well!
I have replaced the wheel nuts ,charged the battery and started up the engine .