DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thebankerstoy Wrote:Gulp......NICE puppy!!!!

[Image: GS_sleeping.jpg]

Richard

What a great looking dog!
Trade the wheels with some that fit.
My two pennies
Especially if you like to spin the tires , any one here like to do that ?
My wife and me took both our 1966 Coronet 500 and our sons 1972 Dart Swinger out today for individual drives in each car. (my wife has to do all of the driving due to my lousy eyesight) Both cars ran perfectly and we received lots of thumbs up and nice car comments from other folks while out in both cars, so it was a nice afternoon indeed. Smile

Richard
I'm glad she enjoys driving them as much as you.
Great to hear Richard
Thanks Rich and Andy. It was fun to get them out in the sunshine on a nice afternoon. It's finally starting to cool down here, so I'm looking forward to more weekend outings if possible. I am a lucky guy, because my wife loves the old cars and driving them almost as much as I do and she misses going to the drag strip even more than I do. Yep, she's a keeper for sure! Big Grin

Richard
Good for you, Richard!!!!!
Avenger Wrote:They are..plus it turns farther right then left..done that ever since i bought it..it does need aligned
Yup, too much adjustment in the tie rods on one side. measure them both from tie rod end center to center, subtract (smaller measurement from larger measurement) to find the difference, divide by two, then adjust each in and out by that amount. That should make it equal.
Drove Max yesterday and drove it to work today Banging Gears