DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ws27 Wrote:Well, I walked by mine today, does that count???
I know what you mean Rich, I see it everytime I walk out to the garage to get the snowblower!!
Painted the engine Hemi orange...Took the headers to the ceramic coaters ...... Took the K member and various suspension parts to the powder coaters ....... ordered a SSBC disc brake conversion kit for the front...... Sent the power steering box to Firm Feel to be rebuilt... Ordered off set upper control arms and a front sway bar kit....... Boxed up my Be Cool radiator to send back for repairs , it has leaked since the day I put it in GGRRRR !!!! Other than that not much.
MD AUTO Wrote:Painted the engine Hemi orange...Took the headers to the ceramic coaters ...... Took the K member and various suspension parts to the powder coaters ....... ordered a SSBC disc brake conversion kit for the front...... Sent the power steering box to Firm Feel to be rebuilt... Ordered off set upper control arms and a front sway bar kit....... Boxed up my Be Cool radiator to send back for repairs , it has leaked since the day I put it in GGRRRR !!!! Other than that not much.
You jumped into it this winter!!
Now that my garage is finally finished I finally got around to changing the intake on the challenger. Can't wait to drive it. I think I have snow tires in the shed!
SIGH....

Answered phone.
Talked to mechanic.
Agreed to have engine rebuilt.
Checked the check book.
Checked credit card limit.
Applied for a second mortgage.
Took third job as a weekend greeter at Wal-Mart.
Said good bye to wife....again.
Damn phone.
Joe mama Wrote:Now that my garage is finally finished I finally got around to changing the intake on the challenger. Can't wait to drive it. I think I have snow tires in the shed!
Studded Snow Slicks............

I like the Six Pack.....
Looks good, Joe!!!!!!
My next problem is the air cleaner! Unfortunetly years ago I butchered up a A12 air cleaner. In 1975 I bought a complete 6 pack engine from a guy I went to school with. He wrapped his A12 car around a pole. I bought the complete engine including the lift off hood for $200. I installed the engine in my 68 charger. The air cleaner wouldn't fit because I had a 2 speed wiper motor. Like a dummy I cut a piece out of the back of the air cleaner to make it fit. Then in 1980 decided to install the engine in a 73 capri. I did a little more hacking on the air cleaner to make it fit.
My son always gives me crap about not getting rid of anything. But some times it pays to be a hoarder. After all these years I kept the peices of the air cleaner I hacked off of it. Now it's time to try to put it back togeather. I'll post pictures of my progress.
Being how expensive those aircleaners are I would weld it back together too.

$200 LOL
Drove Max to work