DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to do a Max-a-thon this week to work

3567&d=1392130785[/IMG]
Having beautiful new seats to sit on is just the best Jeff! Yours look fantastic! Cool

Richard
All fueled up and added some MORE oil .....good to go for the weekend
3577357835793580 my buddy's almost new 440. Everything on top side new,in a General Lee,all done this week
I watched mine get snowed on is all!
With the help and keen eyes of hemidon1 and thebankerstoy' vast knowledge of parts, I have ordered what should be the missing trim pieces that the convertible boot snaps down on for my '67!
Slow but sure these parts are coming together.
And I've got a good lead on the interior windshield trim too thanks to another member.
Way to go DCR!!!!!
I dreamed I was driving it instead of snowblowing...
This is one way to break the Winter blahs. The FEDEX truck showed up with these today, now I can't wait for the good weather - of course I still have to buy new tires, since I've gone up to 15". This might make it easier to go with disc brakes someday. Don't think I could go much more than the 4 1/4" backspace since there's only about 1/4" clearance from the upper ball joint. Once I'm on the road, I'll be able to sell the road wheels for a few bucks to help pay for the new stuff.

harold prentice Wrote:This is one way to break the Winter blahs. The FEDEX truck showed up with these today, now I can't wait for the good weather - of course I still have to buy new tires, since I've gone up to 15". This might make it easier to go with disc brakes someday. Don't think I could go much more than the 4 1/4" backspace since there's only about 1/4" clearance from the upper ball joint. Once I'm on the road, I'll be able to sell the road wheels for a few bucks to help pay for the new stuff.

The wheels look great! Good comparison shot too !!!
Bling ! Bling ! those are going to look so good on there.