DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
65rbdodge Wrote:The outlet is on the drivers side on a poly passengers side on an LA

Jim's wagon has the lower hose on the drivers side as well. It was originally equipped with an LA.
Worked on carb. Anyone know where to get a dashpot pump assy for a 50 Coronet Gyromatic with stromberg?
here is what Lauri came up with it looks like old one on car, ordered airtex and we got what looks like a new one, and added Help section hose fittings. I think we are good to go now. 6213]
That's what I did to Jim's, but I couldn't find any 3/4 male x barb fittings at any automotive store. While I was working on something else, I found a brass one in a bucket. LOL
I changed the oil and adjusted the carb and drove it too car church.
My brother picked up his Road Runner today!! It's been here for about 2 months. I ended up replacing the front end bushings, installing disc brakes, fixed the cracked K frame, Dyed the interior black, fixed the fuel line leak at the tank vent, adjusted the valves, replacing the oil pan & pickup. (Please, no more jumps!) Installed the original radio. He quit driving it because it would not stop very good and was all over the road plus he scared the crap out of his wife when she was in the car. He was content with just looking at it in his garage. I finally bugged him enough and he brought it over on a trailer. I'm happy to say he's driving it the 50 miles home! He's had the car 25 years and rarely drove it because of the condition. He asked me what I wanted to do all of the work. I told him that he owes me a 68 charger R/T because he totaled mine 35 years ago. He promised to buy me one as soon as he wins $100 millon in the lottery. Maybe he should start buying tickets!
Installing my new old converted radio, blue tooth and FM stereo.
I hope it works, wasn't cheap.
Drove the convertible to the cruise -in this morning
Joe mama Wrote:My brother picked up his Road Runner today!! It's been here for about 2 months. I ended up replacing the front end bushings, installing disc brakes, fixed the cracked K frame, Dyed the interior black, fixed the fuel line leak at the tank vent, adjusted the valves, replacing the oil pan & pickup. (Please, no more jumps!) Installed the original radio. He quit driving it because it would not stop very good and was all over the road plus he scared the crap out of his wife when she was in the car. He was content with just looking at it in his garage. I finally bugged him enough and he brought it over on a trailer. I'm happy to say he's driving it the 50 miles home! He's had the car 25 years and rarely drove it because of the condition. He asked me what I wanted to do all of the work. I told him that he owes me a 68 charger R/T because he totaled mine 35 years ago. He promised to buy me one as soon as he wins $100 millon in the lottery. Maybe he should start buying tickets!
What a good brother you are Joe, I hope you get your wish.