DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry - wasn't sure how large the site will take.
1924&d=1369750922[/IMG]Beautifull car Chad and nice background
Background is south hills of Missoula, Montana. Beautiful part of the world.
Open range??
the nice weather is coming around and hoping for photo(s) of everyone's car =)
1924&d=1369750922[/IMG]

WOW a fantastic Coronet in a spectacular location....doesn't get any cooler than that! I am not Worthy By the way Chad, does your car have a red and black interior? We'd all love to see more pictures of your car! Please?

Richard
Got mine home from paint after 5 months in the body shop! Woohoo.
SmartPatrol Wrote:Got mine home from paint after 5 months in the body shop! Woohoo.

Cool Any pictures that you could share with us?

Richard
192619271928 Here are three shots of our Coronet. Drove it 4,000 miles last year (Missoula to Vegas for Mopars at the Strip - to Seattle for Spring Fling - to Spokane for Good Guys - etc. If you're interested, there's a story about a 426 street wedge 65 Coronet 500 that I bought new in 1965 in Spokane. Found the car a few years back. The original car is being raced out of San Jose. This present car has some parts from that original 65. The story is part of the "Mopar Of The Month" on the 62-65 Mopar Or No Car web site.
On top of everything else that's cool about your car Chad, it's a 4 speed car with aftermarket a/c? WOW The ONLY thing that I'd change if your 65 were my car, is to swap out that factory single pot master cylinder and upgrade it to at least a 67 and newer dual line system, or better yet, upgrade it to a 67 and newer dual line system with front disc brakes. By the way, is that a factory tachometer in your console? It looks like you might also have a set of the newer style "Direct Connection" valve covers in place that we've all been talking about in another thread here on the DCR. If so, how do you like them? Any oil leakage issues with them?

Richard