DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fran, just out of curiosity, you said you had to drill and then use nuts and bolts. What happened to the origion mounting points? New Floor?
ws27 Wrote:Fran, just out of curiosity, you said you had to drill and then use nuts and bolts. What happened to the origion mounting points? New Floor?

Good morning, Rich
I believe there are only four mounting points on the original floor to allow for two seat belts. I want three belts and the two points towards the center are too far apart in my estimation. So I only had to drill two holes for the center seat belt.
Have a great day!
Put a new windshield in and painted the door jambs along with the door panels. still needd to clear and wet sand and polish, then put back together.
Hauled it almost 300 miles on a U-haul trailer, then I put it in the new garage! Snuck it around the block with no bumpers, lights or exhaust. Three neighbors said the thing sounded great! Wish it was legal just to run the open headers!!
I'm did some push ups and some wright training. Getting in shape to remove my 727 from 67 500. Not looking forward to laying on a 30 degree cement slab!
Hibbing_Coronet_500 Wrote:I'm did some push ups and some wright training. Getting in shape to remove my 727 from 67 500. Not looking forward to laying on a 30 degree cement slab!

Get a bottle of Advil ready
Hibbing_Coronet_500 Wrote:I'm did some push ups and some wright training. Getting in shape to remove my 727 from 67 500. Not looking forward to laying on a 30 degree cement slab!
I remember taking the 833 4 speed out of my 68 RR, parked it on the grass at Mom's house, pulled the front up on a couple of borrowed ramps and started in, I got it out, but was that thing heavy!!
Racer Brown Wrote:I remember taking the 833 4 speed out of my 68 RR, parked it on the grass at Mom's house, pulled the front up on a couple of borrowed ramps and started in, I got it out, but was that thing heavy!!

Me too, the 4 spd from the red car fell off the jack and onto my chest. I was too stubborn to put it back on the jack. It's amazing what you can do when you are mad...
Great story Fran!
Thanks.
Some times I get carried away and I just keep typing.
I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my miss adventure.
It's all in fun, until someone looses an eye. LOL