DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A W E S O M E Jeff!!! I absolutely LOVE your convertible!!! Cool

It also looks like all of your Dodges are White and all of mine are Yellow, so I guess that I'm not the only person to love a particular color for multiple vehicles! Rofl

Richard
Use to have a blue top right ?
Richard - actually the convertible is baby blue, the pic was taken with my phone (poor quality) Andy - yes the top is blue, years ago my Dad changed it to black (said he did not like the blue) I have now put it back to stock - I like it, you don't see blue tops very often and I like "different" Maybe that's why I hate Camaros and El Caminos so much. Thanks for the kind words everybody.
theman440 Wrote:2009Picked it up - yea!

Nice!!!
As of today, a little heart transplant.
Jay Nordstrom Wrote:As of today, a little heart transplant.
Wow you have a big heart!
ws27 Wrote:Wow you have a big heart!

Yes sir Rich, a really potent "pacemaker" indeed! Big Grin Cool

Richard
Should help boost your blood pressure as well, Nice job
A serious "Goody Box"!!!!!!!
I removed the left spring shackle from my old frame rail. Media blasted it as clean as I could get it. Welded up all of the holes in it. Welded it to the new frame rail on my Coronet. I also did a test fit of a Charger gas cap on the quarter of my Coronet. Just a little something to make it stand out from the crowd. This week I get to do the same thing to the right side of the Coronet. Smile