DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting ready to put on the vinyl top
Nice R/T Mike keep the pics coming
I remember putting my top on and my hands were so tired the next day but all worth it knowing I did myself
67440Dodge Wrote:Trust me.. you don't need a seat like that...

he's such a granny when he drives..

I've even got video to prove it..

Video? We all love videos! popcorn

Richard
My 67 has been off the road since 2007, snapped a torsion bar. Last year I replaced the t-bar and fixed the floors and put in a new carpet kit. Resealed the HVAC box, broke the original windshield 😬(ugh). Last week it got a permit from the DMV. This week I cleaned the fusebox, no tail or brake lights. Replaced the turn signal flasher (Original square one died). Worked on the kickdown linkage, it kept getting stuck, and sourced a windshield. Saturday it will get a bath and get rubbed and waxed.
67wh41 Wrote:My 67 has been off the road since 2007, snapped a torsion bar. Last year I replaced the t-bar and fixed the floors and put in a new carpet kit. Resealed the HVAC box, broke the original windshield (ugh). Last week it got a permit from the DMV. This week I cleaned the fusebox, no tail or brake lights. Replaced the turn signal flasher (Original square one died). Worked on the kickdown linkage, it kept getting stuck, and sourced a windshield. Saturday it will get a bath and get rubbed and waxed.

Sounds like you have been busy any pics ??popcorn
thebankerstoy Wrote:Video? We all love videos! popcorn

Richard
X2 please!
Ok, Pictures can be found here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/108273226...i7vu74GDEg

The video can be found on Youtube here:
http://youtu.be/9h9JnXM7Zd0

enjoy Smile
Hello Duane,

THANK YOU for taking such good care of and sharing such a fantastic 67 Coronet 440 four door with us! I think that you will find MANY folks here including me, who absolutely love ALL body styles of the 1966 and 1967 Coronets! Smile

Richard
Dig the turquoise !
I'm diggin' the 440 keychain... I want one.