DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking good! The scenery out your way is just awesome.
67RTBlue Wrote:Looking good! The scenery out your way is just awesome.

Just too dang hot still.
Nice shots Jim
Lauri and I spiffed up the Poly a bit with intake and valve cover gaskets, found one badly bent push rod on #1. I tried to save the Stromberg but was too bent up from an over tighten top plate. I found a solid looking Carter that the tags says Dodge Truck 318
in my pile and rebuilt that and seems pretty good so far. I will keep hunting for a new one or maybe try one of those knock offs. Ol Morgan is back in the game at least, Lauri has missed for a couple weeks it was down. 112461124711248
As always, nice work Andy.
Thanks Rich, dual master next?
ws27 Wrote:As always, nice work Andy.

X2 Andy!

I know that Morgan is still very original, but still a yes vote from me regarding converting to the dual master! Originality is cool, but safety is even cooler!

Richard
I agree on the master. My new 66 will get one next spring before I try to drive it again.
It still amazes me that Chrysler produced the 426 Hemi cars in 1966 with that single master installed and four wheel drum brakes and bias-ply tires! But then again, the 66 cars also could be ordered with low back bucket seats with no options for locking seat backs, headrests or shoulder belts and they also came with non collapsing steering columns! They were basically rolling death traps and this opinion comes from someone like me who has owned and absolutely loved several 66 and 67 Coronet's over the years!

Richard
Drove her to work the other morning after a winter storm. Cold morning that I got to use the rear window defogger! The twilight of the morning and ice mist made for some cool photos.1125311254112551125611257