DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone out there have experience with the basic pertronix points conversion for a 318 Poly?
I cannot say for the Poly 318, as I have never owned one that had Pertronix on it, but there is NO downside to electronic ignition. Just do it and reap the benefits.
harold prentice Wrote:Anyone out there have experience with the basic pertronix points conversion for a 318 Poly?

I've always just wired in a stock Mopar el. ign system. I get rebuilt distributors from the local parts store and either a premade harness or just wire it up. All good in the end.
Oh boy, finally a ray of hope. The temp. here went up to about 10C today and the sun came out. What better time to wake the Coronet from its long Winter nap and install the Magnum 500's on the right side. Sure felt good! I know, the pics are of the left side but, trust me, the right side now looks the same - too close to a snow bank for a good picture!

WOW Looks great with the Magnum 500`s on.
That is a seriously sweet looking '66! Love that color!
Nice !! Harold
Yup, looks good with the wheels and raised white litters!!
I've had the car for just over a year and made several changes to it, but the Magnums really make it feel like it's my own now. Can't wait to hit the streets!
That is a Great looking car Harold!!!!! I am digging the wheel choice.