DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I replaced the Super Bee this weekend. I flew to Nashville & picked up the 73 Challenger I was looking at & drove it home. (520 miles) 440, tremec 5 speed, Dana 60 3.54. What a difference the trans makes! Cruising at 80 it turning 2700 RPM. The car is better than expected. The only problem I found is the wipers won't park in the correct position & the previous added to much bling under the hood. I also think it could use 2 more carbs. I'm looking into getting a 6 pack or fuel injection or both as in previous post! The benifits vs cost is something is think about.
Yeah get rid some of that bling stuff under the hood, she's lookin sharp Joe. Wish I was at 2700 at 80 Smile
Car looks good, Joe, nice and quiet!!!!!!!!!!
Nice car Joe!
Looks great Joe. Keep us posted.
Very nice..you don't see to many 73's out there anymore..Wow..i love it..God Bless.Bear R.-
Well we know the caliber of work you do Joe. That's going to be one happy Challenger.
Mark
Congrats on your purchase Joe.
Nice looking Challenger !
I finally got around to installing a fuel pressure regulator (was getting 9PSI to the carb). Now I'm just waiting for delivery of my Flomaster race series mufflers.
Drove mine to work
picked bugs out of radiator when I got home...it takes two Beers for me to do this by the way after a tough day at work