DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No oil pressure, engine making a nasty noise, probably terminal.
theman440 Wrote:Blew mine up . . .

Oh shiat, sorry to hear that!!!
Decided that my "cheap" fix with accessory brackets with SEM rattle can paint was not good enough. Re-blasted the brackets and ordered another quart of SPI black epoxy to do it right. Got some good days to spray and get some UV to dry it quick.... bead blasted and reconditioned the AC hoses... Got my master cylinder rebuild kit.... got my distributor rebuild NOS kit for the bushing and roll pined collar..... blasted and painted the torsion bars cast iron... Got my new sexy Coronet matching floor mats!

9672]9673]9674]9675]9676]9677]
9680]

Having hard time finding good days to paint here, and I am not complaining since we need soggy days real bad.
Your work is nice keep it up
Pieces look good!
Loving it Jim!
Finished rebuilding and restoring the master cylinder. Disassembled, cleaned out the mineral oil from the original RV2 compressor. Replaced seals, gaskets and o-rings. Reassembled and decided to paint it cast iron instead of the factory black. It is just a beast it should stand out under the hood and not blend... Started to assemble the epoxy painted brackets but got stuck with a big fat washer I can't figure out where it goes (question asked in another thread here).
So what do you think? Does the RV2 earn its place on the top of the 318 in it raw cast iron form Smile

Looks good. You don't hesitate to tackle anything do you? Wink
JimKueneman Wrote:So what do you think? Does the RV2 earn its place on the top of the 318 in it raw cast iron form Smile

10180]10183]10182]10181]
looks better how you did it instead of all black