DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I decided since I was off today to replace my carpet in the super bee today. I had bought the carpet from Herb's parts while at the Carlisle show and I ordered the floor mats from legendary auto interiors at the Mopar Nats. Now all i need to do is find the correct woodgrain steering wheel and I will be finsihed on the inside. I think it turned out well, just took all day! LOl
Matt
Nice work Matt, looks great.
I got Max all warmed up yesterday for a drive up the coast, made it about 5 miles. The town was jammed packed with tourist in little cars zipping all different directions. Turned around and came back and put car away. LOL
Good call.
67r/t4speeder Wrote:I got Max all warmed up yesterday for a drive up the coast, made it about 5 miles. The town was jammed packed with tourist in little cars zipping all different directions. Turned around and came back and put car away. LOL

Something special going on in the area Andy?

Richard
thebankerstoy Wrote:Something special going on in the area Andy?

Richard

Tourists went home after finding out they didn't have to hide in the woods to see Jennifer Lawrence naked any more...
So Mike, been spending time looking at (other peoples) "Clouds" again? Rofl

Richard
thebankerstoy Wrote:Something special going on in the area Andy?

Richard
Down town Pismo Beach is a regular for tourist, and there is a Monarch butterfly preserve near that.

And of course Troxells around the corner Rofl
67r/t4speeder Wrote:Down town Pismo Beach is a regular for tourist, and there is a Monarch butterfly preserve near that.

And of course Troxells around the corner Rofl

Yes sir, I've heard that the gentleman who owns that Troxells shop is a pretty cool guy and loves older Mopars! I'd love to see the shop in person......................

Richard
I think you could get Troxell's on a National Registry for Presevation of cool Mopar places, Andy!!!!!!!!!!