DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thebankerstoy Wrote:Awesome Andy!!! Rofl

Richard

Andy is really trying out for a remake of Reno 911

7670]
Decided to drop a 440 on it

7736]
Looking good Mike

I spy a modern temp sensor on there, HMMMMM
I'm using it to update your shops website on a daily basis
I drove my R/T to the track this weekend. It was the first sunny weekend of the year.
Sign of EFI I thinkn
I would never, ever desecrate a classic Mopar with modern technology like that..

Gigi would not approve..
Nothing
[Image: crying_baby-1680x1050.jpg]
Finally got the rear axle back in the car. Took it out a couple weeks ago to spray the wheel housings with undercoat. Then put the fuel and brake lines in. I bought a new fuel line that has the correct bend at the tank as well. Looking at TXRT's rear driveline pics made me redo a couple things on the rear axle as far as colors go. While not as authentic looking I like it better than the first time I did it and painted everything black. I also wound up sanding the rear axle tube down to smooth out some pitting. I did that because another member commented on a car for sale that had a pitted rear axle tube and that always bugged me about ours. Oh ya and drum brakes suck! I've only done them a handful of times in my years. I started out by putting the shoes on backwards and then went back in and removed the self adjusters after reading 67's did not come with them. Hope that's correct. And the "R" on the axle flange was me when I took it apart. The axle guys put it back in on the left side so don't worry about the arrangement.
7844]7845]7846]7847]
67RTBlue Wrote:Finally got the rear axle back in the car. Took it out a couple weeks ago to spray the wheel housings with undercoat. Then put the fuel and brake lines in. I bought a new fuel line that has the correct bend at the tank as well. Looking at TXRT's rear driveline pics made me redo a couple things on the rear axle as far as colors go. While not as authentic looking I like it better than the first time I did it and painted everything black. I also wound up sanding the rear axle tube down to smooth out some pitting. I did that because another member commented on a car for sale that had a pitted rear axle tube and that always bugged me about ours. Oh ya and drum brakes suck! I've only done them a handful of times in my years. I started out by putting the shoes on backwards and then went back in and removed the self adjusters after reading 67's did not come with them. Hope that's correct. And the "R" on the axle flange was me when I took it apart. The axle guys put it back in on the left side so don't worry about the arrangement.

Very Nice!