DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drag-Net Wrote:Jeff That looks so f'n Sweet! Great Job.
Thank you Drag!
My Coronet R/T went to the body man today.
Out with the old, in with the new...

theman440 Wrote:Out with the old, in with the new...

Is the bottom one custom made ?
AzA12Bee Wrote:My Coronet R/T went to the body man today.
How is the overall condition of this one as far as body? It looks pretty solid on this side.
67r/t4speeder Wrote:Is the bottom one custom made ?

Yes, looks to me like they were patterned after a Coronet 500 door panel. They even had the stainless trim separating the vinyl and carpet (where did he get them from?) which I have since sold. They'd been on the car since '78/'79 I believe. I think my Dad liked the 500 style interior better so he had the upholstery shop replicate the style. The seats were patterned like 500 seats too. It will be all back original when I get done.
67r/t4speeder Wrote:How is the overall condition of this one as far as body? It looks pretty solid on this side.

I have too many pictures to post but you can see them all here http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...&fpart=all

body is real good, only issues is the typical areas, rear window/Dutchman panel, trunk floor and both lower rear 1/4s, car sat outside for years and had layers of dust that stayed wet for long periods of time and rusted those areas.

here is the inside floor boards
Under the hood
Not bad at all, even battery tray/ fender tag area looks good. Battery seemed to eat the paint right off.
I installed the Pertronix Ignitor III with the matching coil the Flame Thrower III and the Petronix supplied OEM look leads. [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3802&stc=1&d=1396167326]