DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing today, fog is way thick. WOW
I walked past mine again.
BEAR R.- Wrote:Gave it a bath..

you're very lucky to have the chrome trim on the tail lenses !
Ordered wheel cylenders for the front. One parts store said the base and the 500 was different and the other said they was the same as long as it had the small block???
67r/t4speeder Wrote:Let me know how you like those bars, and what shocks are you running. I need to up grade my shocks at least, thinking of some adjustable ones so I can play with it.
Sorry I waited so long Andy. Went with the KYB Gas A Just KG4510. I was very happy with the way the car handled and rode. There are a few switch backs before you get into Carlisle and I had no trouble or tire rub this year. Also, I really like the band style exhaust clamps. Had one spot where the exhaust was hitting, loosened the clamp, made a little adjustment and torqued it back down.
Mark
Finally threw my serpentine belt while driving on the Palidsades Parkway. While attempting to replace the thrown belt with the replacement that I carried, I noticed the whole March bracket was loose, and I wasn't able to tighten it completely. Thus, it had to be towed to the shop. Back at the shop it was determined that the source was an ORIGINALLY installed mounting bracket bolt was snapped in the block during the installation three years ago! Today, we're still trying to remove the part of the bolt remaining in the block. I'll keep you all posted. Hoping to make Englishtown this Sunday?
Can you use a left hand drill bit?
I ignored my 67 for the second week in a row.
I should sell it.....😞
Piper Wrote:you're very lucky to have the chrome trim on the tail lenses !
Piper let me tell ya....i am.so fortunate to have the trim and it took awhile to find em... i had one side but needed the other and finally got it..God Bless.Bear R.-
Banging Gears mine to work today Big Grin