DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
67r/t4speeder Wrote:[quote=thebankerstoy]OR some "NOS" diamonds for herself.............RoflRofl

Richard[/QUOTE

That just blew the warm fuzzy feeling I was trying to put out there, geeez Richard Smile

Rofl
67r/t4speeder Wrote:[quote=thebankerstoy]OR some "NOS" diamonds for herself.............RoflRofl

Richard[/QUOTE

That just blew the warm fuzzy feeling I was trying to put out there, geeez Richard Smile

Opps.....sorry Andy! Rofl

Richard
My R/T is a factory AA1 car with a dark blue bucket interior (no buddy seat), auto on the column. It is a pretty unique car. There isn't a bolt/nut that has not been touched or replaced. It has been a great car. The drive train is original. Mileage was 45k when I bought it. Couldn't prove it though but when I rebuilt the engine the cylinders would have been good with a .010 bore. We still went .030 over so that we could use standard Ross piston (.030 were on stock versus a special .010 and a lot less expensive). I might bring the car to Carlisle this year or maybe Farmington, MN. I live in IL so these shows are pretty close for me. Take care
Rayh1967 Wrote:My R/T is a factory AA1 car with a dark blue bucket interior (no buddy seat), auto on the column. It is a pretty unique car. There isn't a bolt/nut that has not been touched or replaced. It has been a great car. The drive train is original. Mileage was 45k when I bought it. Couldn't prove it though but when I rebuilt the engine the cylinders would have been good with a .010 bore. We still went .030 over so that we could use standard Ross piston (.030 were on stock versus a special .010 and a lot less expensive). I might bring the car to Carlisle this year or maybe Farmington, MN. I live in IL so these shows are pretty close for me. Take care
Did you bring your car to the Nats a few years ago for judging? I talked with someone at least 5 or so years ago with a silver RT.
never had it at the nats. Brought it to Carlisle once and also the MN show - otherwise have stayed pretty local to Chicago area
Interesting, that mean there is another one out there.
Felt great to start up Max this morning and take to work.

Also have a cruise night this Saturday a couple towns over in Paso Robles should be fun and hope to see some new Mopars out and about.
67r/t4speeder Wrote:Felt great to start up Max this morning and take to work.

Also have a cruise night this Saturday a couple towns over in Paso Robles should be fun and hope to see some new Mopars out and about.

Cool Andy, sounds like a lot of fun! Max is just so cool that he might scare off most of the other "lesser" makes! Banging Gears

Richard
Thanks Richard Big Grin
Nuthin...