DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
67RTBlue Wrote:Exhaust is being fabbed. Entire system will be ceramic coated (this week). Tried to mimic factory style tips. 3" pipes and doing electric cutouts. Supposed to be ready Saturday. Can't wait to hear it through the mufflers (Flowmaster). Alignment and tune the last things and it will be road ready!
9454]9455]9456]

Very nice! Did you do it or did you have it done? I need one just like that for my GTX.
Having a local guy do it. Came highly recommended from a few friends.
[video]https://youtu.be/APXc642Gg50[/video]
Pipes ceramic coated and installed. Just gotta wire up the electric cutouts. LOVE the sound!
9462]9463]
Sand blasted, bead blasted, sand blasted then bead blasted some more... Restored a pile of parts for the '68. Installed new headlight adjuster hardware and the headlights. Cleaned the garage. Hug a light over the table since winter is coming and the evenings get dark really quick. Took the transmission to the shop for rebuild. Sent the steering gear to FirmFeel for a stage 3 upgrade.

9474]9475]9476]9477]9478]9479]9480]9481]9482]9483]9484]9485]
Jim, lookin good brotha!
Nice progress!
Man that's a nice lookin batch of parts! Again...its like a giant model car!
67RTBlue Wrote:Man that's a nice lookin batch of parts! Again...its like a giant model car!

But I seem to have misplaced the assembly instruction sheet Smile
WOW for everything. I remember how it felt finishing pieces on my car. It's almost as good as your child being born! Cars are looking wicked pissah!
9509]