DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tgranthamfd Wrote:Changed from a 2.94 single to a 3.91 posi, changed 2 motor mounts, as a result!!! Got a little more pep now!

Sweet.

Good thing gas prices are down..Smile
Just buttoned up the dash for good this time. I hope.

Learned a neat trick for installing lower dash pads. I'll write that up on the tech forum.
Billb66 Wrote:Just buttoned up the dash for good this time. I hope.

Learned a neat trick for installing lower dash pads. I'll write that up on the tech forum.
Very nice!
Looks great! Cool

I really like your steering wheel and who doesn't absolutely love a Pistol Grip shifter! Banging Gears

Richard
Billb66 Wrote:Just buttoned up the dash for good this time. I hope.

Does it involve that big mallet?popcorn Seriously that is one sweet looking car!
Thanks everyone.

Mark's 69 Wrote:Does it involve that big mallet?popcorn Seriously that is one sweet looking car!

No hammer and best of all I got to throw away the 10 little screws that are impossible to get in from behind the dash frame.

Here's how. http://www.dodgecoronet.com/forum/showth...ash-bezels

The ash tray bracket did involve a rubber mallet though Big Grin
Oh... nothing in particular5654
Do I dare ask?
ws27 Wrote:Do I dare ask?
I could be wrong but it looks like the cowl is missing. Good time to paint the inside because it's impossible once the top goes back on.
Yup, you're right Bill.. cowl, firewall, part of inner fenders.. Not mine thou, it's a friend's 'Cuda I'm helping do the motor on. This car is the perfect example of lipstick on a pig. Looked good on outside but under the shiny paint was some really crappy rust and accident repairs over the years.

Least we're able to save the short block...crank just needed polishing.