DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A great looking '66 indeed and I agree Andy, they make really high quality reproduction seals and gaskets!

Richard
5966]
Check!
Wow, now that's a heater box. And the car ain't too bad either. LOL

You do great work.
ws27 Wrote:Wow, now that's a heater box. And the car ain't too bad either. LOL

You do great work.

X2!!! There are a bunch of folks here on the DCR that would LOVE to have a heater box that nice and yes, I'm one of those folks! I am not Worthy

Richard
The sad part is that side is f the heater box will never be seen once installed! That's "chrome" spray paint. No durability as far as touching it goes but it looks like fresh stamped steel!
Very nice car and heater box!
What did I do this week. Hmmm Rebuilt my whole rearend for a second time and changed out both U-joints.
Warhawkfight34 Wrote:What did I do this week. Hmmm Rebuilt my whole rearend for a second time and changed out both U-joints.

Why a second time?????
markz Wrote:Why a second time?????
Because the first time I paid $1,200.00 for some Fcking paint and new brakes. It was only now and after the thing was driving me crazy because of the howling that the guy who " Rebuilt it " really didn't do much of anything! So I
sent it off to a long time professional who I know won't screw me!
Warhawkfight34 Wrote:Because the first time I paid $1,200.00 for some Fcking paint and new brakes. It was only now and after the thing was driving me crazy because of the howling that the guy who " Rebuilt it " really didn't do much of anything! So I
sent it off to a long time professional who I know won't screw me!

Depending on the gear manufacturer, it may whine again when it comes back..