Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: productSearch_Name"]Package Tray, 4 Door w/o Cuts, 1964 Polara, Fury, 1964-65 Coronet, 1965 Belvedere I.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] View Product [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"] [TABLE="class: searchResultsItem"]
[TR]
[TD]Stock Code:[/TD]
[TD]PT64CFPRWN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Price:[/TD]
[TD] $ 55.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notes:[/TD]
[TD]Fits 1964 Polara, Fury 4 Door Hardtop & 4 Door Sedan Models, 1964-65 Coronet 2 and 4 Door Sedan Models, 1965 Belvedere 4 Door Sedan. Die cut to original specifications, these reproductions of the original panels go between the top of the rear seat and the back window. Available with or without speaker grill cutouts. Die cut jute insulation helps reduce the amount of noise and heat that would come from the trunk compartment. (more...). Available Options: Color/Material: Crimson Red (PT64CFPRW510N), Metallic Blue (PT64CFPRW314N), Metallic Fawn (PT64CFPRW610N), With Jute Insulation[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Categories:[/TD]
[TD]Package Trays[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"] Available with 4 options!

Looks as if the above company sells the package trays produced by Legendary Auto Interiors, so I've listed the home page web link to their web site below so that you can compare prices. I've never found the Legendary Auto Interiors web site easy to use and find what I need, so I'd recommend that you call them via their toll free phone number and ask them for the package tray that you need for your application. They will need the car make and model, body style, interior color, front seat style and if you need cut outs for rear radio speakers or not, so it will make it easier if you have that information ready when you call them.

Web link: http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/

Richard
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

You guys all so rock! Thank you

thebankerstoy Wrote:If you are looking for a package tray for your 1965 Coronet 440 4 door sedan, here's a company that sells them.

Web page link: http://www.profitautointeriors.com/produ...earchTerm=

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: productSearch_Name"]Package Tray, 4 Door w/o Cuts, 1964 Polara, Fury, 1964-65 Coronet, 1965 Belvedere I.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] View Product [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"] [TABLE="class: searchResultsItem"]
[TR]
[TD]Stock Code:[/TD]
[TD]PT64CFPRWN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Price:[/TD]
[TD] $ 55.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notes:[/TD]
[TD]Fits 1964 Polara, Fury 4 Door Hardtop & 4 Door Sedan Models, 1964-65 Coronet 2 and 4 Door Sedan Models, 1965 Belvedere 4 Door Sedan. Die cut to original specifications, these reproductions of the original panels go between the top of the rear seat and the back window. Available with or without speaker grill cutouts. Die cut jute insulation helps reduce the amount of noise and heat that would come from the trunk compartment. (more...). Available Options: Color/Material: Crimson Red (PT64CFPRW510N), Metallic Blue (PT64CFPRW314N), Metallic Fawn (PT64CFPRW610N), With Jute Insulation[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Categories:[/TD]
[TD]Package Trays[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"] Available with 4 options!

Looks as if the above company sells the package trays produced by Legendary Auto Interiors, so I've listed the home page web link to their web site below so that you can compare prices. I've never found the Legendary Auto Interiors web site easy to use and find what I need, so I'd recommend that you call them via their toll free phone number and ask them for the package tray that you need for your application. They will need the car make and model, body style, interior color, front seat style and if you need cut outs for rear radio speakers or not, so it will make it easier if you have that information ready when you call them.

Web link: http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/

Richard[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Reply Purge Spammer

Rear Deck Cover
Hello Friends,

In my '65 the rear deck cover is definitely not original and has been Frankenstiened by some previous owner. Looks ok but not great. Anyone got a resource for rear deck covers or suggestions? Google searching not turning up anything useful. And, what was there originally? Was it just a piece of cardboard? Or was it an actual cover of some sort. Thanking you.
Reply Purge Spammer

do you mean the rear package tray? the flat part that goes inside/below the rear window? I bought a new one for my 65 from legendary auto interiors about 15 years ago. there might be a difference between the 2 and 4 door, if yours is a 4 door. I have 2 4 door a-bodies that I bought late b-body package trays for and cut them to fit, this might be your only option if its a 4 door. get measurements from other body styles so you can get one that's bigger. let me know if you need measurements from my 2 door.
Clean as a whistle 
Smelling like a rose
Reply Purge Spammer

Thank you 65rbdodge! They have exactly what I am looking for.
Reply Purge Spammer

If you are looking for a package tray for your 1965 Coronet 440 4 door sedan, here's a company that sells them.

Web page link: http://www.profitautointeriors.com/produ...earchTerm=

[TABLE]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dodge coronet super bee rear trim ramiroflores 1 14 05-08-24, 09:28 AM
Last Post: 67440Dodge
  Coil over rear shocks for B bodies? stonehengeheels 8 5,145 12-09-20, 09:08 PM
Last Post: 67RTBlue
  My car is on the cover of the upcoming month's Chrysler Power! TekHousE 19 9,221 04-14-16, 11:20 PM
Last Post: R/T XTC
  Rear air suspension PSI? OldSkool 8 5,193 06-29-15, 03:40 PM
Last Post: 68 500
  Rear Seat Belts installed OldSkool 5 4,404 06-16-15, 11:54 AM
Last Post: OldSkool
  Shortened my first rear markz 7 4,431 03-30-15, 12:09 PM
Last Post: ws27
  Rear sway bar install honcho 5 4,698 12-14-14, 05:52 PM
Last Post: honcho
  1967 R/T rear brake drum hemibro 12 8,046 11-26-14, 09:47 PM
Last Post: markz
  Rear package tray installed OldSkool 9 4,988 11-19-14, 03:42 PM