Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
ws27 Wrote:And yes Richard, you do have quite a standard to uphold don't you? Don't worry, we are getting used to it.

In my world Rich, one word is worth a thousand pictures! Rofl

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

I picked up a new washer bottle for Lauri's wagon, as you can see it needed it. The fab aluminum one has corroded through so it had to go. The previous owner's student's in welding class made it for him a LONG time ago.
I cleaned the fender wells and firewall up a bit also.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Looks great Andy. That aluminum tank has character.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Hang on to the "old" tank!!
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Racer Brown Wrote:Hang on to the "old" tank!!

I am going to visit the couple we bought it from and offer it back along with the wooden horn button his neighbor made.
The Idaho Andy
Reply Purge Spammer

Looks great Andy AND you used the correct 1966 B-Body windshield bottle and pump motor! Cool I changed my 66 Coronet 500 over to a 1967 set-up back in the early 90's because the 1967 parts were easier to find back then, but I will be going back to the correct 66 style set-up now that I have all of the correct parts ready to go.
It's also extremely cool that you're going to offer those special parts off of Morgan back to the original owners! I am not Worthy If cars had feelings, Morgan would be really thankful to have such fantastic owners all of his life! Cool

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Drove it again to work, Lauri took a customer home in it and scared the crap out of him but said he loved every minute of it He wants a MoPar now.
The Idaho Andy
Reply Purge Spammer

There is just something that can never be forgotten by a person not used to performance cars and that is the g-force acceleration feeling one gets from being in a MoPar! The look of panic at first is priceless, then the panic starts to fade and the sheer enjoyment begins then the next thing you might hear is..."I WANT one of these cars"!!!
Castles made of sand slip in to the sea....eventually
Reply Purge Spammer

Nothing exciting for me this week, but, I did wash the blue Coronet for the first time this year, and I started it and drove it for the first time since October. If it doesn't rain, I may just clean the wheels and tires and wax the car as well.
I also tried to get the green Barracuda started today, but I failed. I drove it last spring and summer, but couldn't get it started last time I tried either. That was October. I think it could be the fuel pump. It almost starts, but won't idle with the help of starting fluid or a little gas poured into the carburator. So, a fuel pump, and a fuel filter, will be my first attempt.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer

That pic shows a true Mopar addict!
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1969 Coronet A39 Super Bee Scat Pack Spring Special option code 1958300 1 9 08-23-24, 09:20 AM
Last Post: 67r/t4speeder
  1967 Coronet 'Restoration' Piper 29 201 07-27-24, 05:12 PM
Last Post: juan a.
  Front End Alignment Shop for 1967 Coronet 440net 2 12 05-29-24, 04:14 PM
Last Post: 440net
  dodge coronet super bee rear trim ramiroflores 1 14 05-08-24, 09:28 AM
Last Post: 67440Dodge
  Trying to find my grandpas 1968 coronet rt. mason 4 33 01-29-24, 11:11 AM
  1970 Coronet 500 new to me. SteveSS 13 57 01-25-24, 03:08 PM
Last Post: 67r/t4speeder
  Power Brake Conversion for 1958 Coronet acer 5 24 11-20-23, 09:20 AM
Last Post: 65rbdodge
  Coronet update. 493mike 11 53 10-23-23, 09:06 PM
  Welcome to the new and improved Dodge Coronet Forum!! 67440Dodge 4 52 10-07-23, 02:06 AM
  '67 Coronet Trunk Gasket stonehengeheels 3 1,764 08-26-22, 11:29 AM