Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What did you do to your Coronet this Week ....???
thebankerstoy Wrote:AWESOME Andy, I knew that you could post full sized pictures!!! Cool

That's also a FANTASTIC looking set-up that you have in Max!!! I am not WorthyI am not WorthyI am not Worthy What intake manifold are you running?

Richard

It's a Weiand oldie I traded a six pack cast iron to a guy back Colorado in the 80s right after I got the car. And those are the same Comp Series carbs from back then too still going strong.
I have to post the small pic then click on it to copy then paste, how do you just copy and paste with out posting first in images. I tried doing it and all get is a red X ?
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

67r/t4speeder Wrote:It's a Weiand oldie I traded a six pack cast iron to a guy back Colorado in the 80s right after I got the car. And those are the same Comp Series carbs from back then too still going strong.
I have to post the small pic then click on it to copy then paste, how do you just copy and paste with out posting first in images. I tried doing it and all get is a red X ?

Hello Andy,

Thank you for the carb and intake manifold information! Very cool indeed and your fuel lines are also VERY well done!! Cool

As far as posting pictures goes, I post larger pictures in two different ways.

(1) I copy and paste a picture from an on-line source directly to my DCR post if the picture is already an appropriate size and is in a .jpg file format.

(2) If the picture that I find on-line is either too small, or too large, or needs other modifications, I save that picture to one of my various computer picture files. Then I open that picture up in my Linux G.I.M.P. picture processing program and enlarge, crop and do any other modifications that the picture may need and then save the picture again with all of the new modifications. Then I open up my Photobucket account and save the picture to one of my various Photobucket files. Then I transfer the picture from my Photobucket account to my DCR thread.

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

67r/t4speeder Wrote:1896&d=1369592080[/IMG]
Not clean? Hah!
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Thanks I really enjoy making hardlines for customers, I got hooked back when use to wrench for a dragster making all the little injection lines .crank the music and get to it Smile
The Idaho Andy
Reply Purge Spammer

1900 Drove my Coronet 400 miles round trip to Sandpoint, Idaho for "Lost In The 50's". Great drive - great show - great concert (featuring the lead singer of The Platters, Sonny Turner.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer

Drooling over your car right now Chad I am not Worthy
The Idaho Andy
Reply Purge Spammer

Nice 65 Chad.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

67r/t4speeder Wrote:Drooling over your car right now Chad I am not Worthy

X2 Chad! I hope that you won't mind, but I enlarged your cool picture so us old folks with lousy eyesight can really enjoy it. Wink This was as large as I could make the picture without losing the picture quality. A fantastic shot indeed! Cool

Richard

[Image: ChadPDCRmembersRedwithBlackTop1965Corone...opjpg.jpeg]
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Great looking car, Chad!! Oh Andy, don't let John Force see you using Valveline!!
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Charged the battery
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1969 Coronet A39 Super Bee Scat Pack Spring Special option code 1958300 1 9 08-23-24, 09:20 AM
Last Post: 67r/t4speeder
  1967 Coronet 'Restoration' Piper 29 201 07-27-24, 05:12 PM
Last Post: juan a.
  Front End Alignment Shop for 1967 Coronet 440net 2 12 05-29-24, 04:14 PM
Last Post: 440net
  dodge coronet super bee rear trim ramiroflores 1 14 05-08-24, 09:28 AM
Last Post: 67440Dodge
  Trying to find my grandpas 1968 coronet rt. mason 4 33 01-29-24, 11:11 AM
  1970 Coronet 500 new to me. SteveSS 13 57 01-25-24, 03:08 PM
Last Post: 67r/t4speeder
  Power Brake Conversion for 1958 Coronet acer 5 24 11-20-23, 09:20 AM
Last Post: 65rbdodge
  Coronet update. 493mike 11 53 10-23-23, 09:06 PM
  Welcome to the new and improved Dodge Coronet Forum!! 67440Dodge 4 52 10-07-23, 02:06 AM
  '67 Coronet Trunk Gasket stonehengeheels 3 1,764 08-26-22, 11:29 AM