Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on removing headlight swicth
honcho Wrote:Man I love your steering wheel,gonna put one on mine,already have the horn ring,did you get a reproduction??? Sorry to hijack thread

Are you talking to me?

If so, yep that is a Yearone wheel..I would give fair warning that the wheel from them may not match the original. I have my original wheel too, I took it off. It had one or two small cracks in it. The material of the original compared with Yearones's wheel, is like chalk and cheese, with Yearone being the CHALK!

I had to modify the turn signal cancellor metal rod quite a bit to stop their wheel from activating the horn when turning it!

Their tolerances are not as exact as the original one. The finish is also a matte plastic look. I expect that over time it will get shinier (and closer to the original wheel) but apart from those 2 things, the wheel looks great. All of my original horn ring, etc. went onto the new one with no probs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My Flickr gallery for my '67http://www.flickr.com/photos/19913797@N0...666472876/
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  66 headlight assembly Xpsyclonex2002 16 9,921 04-16-17, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Xpsyclonex2002
  removing 1970 coronet bumper assembly moparmusclecars 4 3,501 06-16-13, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Racer Brown