Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's have some fun!
Well, you are missing at least the windshield washer hose and possibly the entire bottle? Is the radiator aftermarket? I don't see where the right front brake line goes over the steering column. Overflow hose. Was that a CAP car, or did you just utilize the air cleaner knub? WW pump as well. That should be screwed to the right inner fender well. Hose clamps, shocks. Is that a washer under the right water outlet bolt? (sorry I keep looking at your water outlet) LOL Poor choice of words again...
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Rich is fascinated with someone's water outlet..

Noted...
I love Mopars so much I'm date coding the skid marks in my underwear.

Ok ..lets see here..i don't see a "washer bottle","the hoses",and "wrong battery" if this was the year 1966 that is but i'll go w/it."battery cables"."neg cable should be painted blue".?"wire going to the horns"?."electronic ignition box"?.. silicone hoses.Wow..thats some vintage stuff right there gotta love it...take care and God Bless..Bear R.-
Reply Purge Spammer

now this is getting picky but neg battery cable should be under the bracket and painted blue.?aftermarket voltage reg...thanks Bear R.-
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:I'll let Jeff and Mike talk about their nuts, but I believe the coil nuts came dull. (poor choice of words I'm sure). LOL I'll have to check my 66 on the water outlet Jeff. Having both 66 and 67 causes confusion in my already small mind. I guess I'm thinking of 67s because they came straight with non AC. My 66 vert has it's original outlet too. The harness I was referring to was the positive cable harness, it has not only the big positive, but a smaller one that goes to the starter relay and one from the starter relay to the starter. Again 66 might be a little different. Mopar painted the entire PS pump black and left the cap on. The cap was plated and the paint fell off quickly leaving what most people think is an original unpainted cap. On the kick down (officially called throttle valve) the return spring you are referring to goes from the actual carb linkage (where the throttle goes) , rear, to the first fulcrum at the rear of the intake. If you want a picture, I'll get you one. I'll have to get a pic of one of my cars too. Like Andy said, after we are done with Jeff...LOL.

Yes Rich the positive cable does have the secondary wire, you just can't see it.
A photo of the correct kick down set up would be nice Rich!
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:Well, you are missing at least the windshield washer hose and possibly the entire bottle? Is the radiator aftermarket? I don't see where the right front brake line goes over the steering column. Overflow hose. Was that a CAP car, or did you just utilize the air cleaner knub? WW pump as well. That should be screwed to the right inner fender well. Hose clamps, shocks. Is that a washer under the right water outlet bolt? (sorry I keep looking at your water outlet) LOL Poor choice of words again...

Yup - the washer bottle, pump and hoses are absent, never been on the car in the 30+ years i've known it. I have aquired it all and will be installing them after I'm done with the interior.
Yup - it ia s CAP car.
Yup - shocks are Monroe Gasmatics, been on the car 30+ years.
Rich - that is not a washer it's the plug wire bracket.
As far as I know it is an original radiator.
Reply Purge Spammer

"Coil nuts too shiny" - I put a NOS Standard Motor Products coil on it because the old one was ugly. It was still in it's box, it was part of my Dad's stash of parts I found in his garage. Felt good to use it on his car.
Reply Purge Spammer

BEAR R.- Wrote:now this is getting picky but neg battery cable should be under the bracket and painted blue.?aftermarket voltage reg...thanks Bear R.-

The cable is supposed to be under the bracket ?
Reply Purge Spammer

67440Dodge Wrote:Nope!

Originally my Dad was a Chevy guy, when he rebuilt the engine he painted it Chevy Orange. It had headers, Purple shaft cam, Torquer intake, 780 Holley Chrome air cleaner. In about 1985-86 we put a stock intake, carb and a stock 440 cam in it (It still hauls ASS!) At that time we half-ass painted it (in the car) the correct color you see here. It's still orange on sides of block and oil pan (shhhh don't tell anyone!) After the interior project, I plan to pull the engine, replace all the freeze plugs, reseal the pan & rear main, re-paint it.
Reply Purge Spammer

that's what mean "theman440'...I m being crazy picky here..umm.if im right,on the 440's and six packs they are, but this is a 383 so.I don't know.im prob.wrong though.so take care and God Bless.Bear R.-ps..sweet motor buddy very nice very clean.good job.!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]67 Coronet 440.. 225cid. 3 Speed column shift..!!.Confused
Reply Purge Spammer