Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hood trim value help
67r/t4speeder Wrote:I am going to go over there and get more info and some part numbers off the ones that still have them, the wrappers are falling off so maybe not stored properly.
Did you pick them up, Andy??
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

thebankerstoy Wrote:Andy, I'll be very happy to help you id any part numbers that you can find. Just send me an e-mail with the part numbers and I'll get right on it for you. By the way, I would be interested in one of those n.o.s. 66 Coronet hood trim mouldings if the price is right! Wink

Rich, I have the PERFECT lady for you...........she will correct that one bad habit that you have.......no, not THAT bad habit, the one where you don't purchase factory service manuals for ALL of your cars! Rofl

Richard

[Image: a-women-bodybuilder-trainwreck-16.jpg]
Whew!, I though you were getting personal. LOL.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:Whew!, I though you were getting personal. LOL.

Would I do something like that to my friend who ended my 22 year search for an n.o.s. drivers side defroster vent nozzle for my 66 Coronet? YES...er, uh, I mean NO.....ok, well MAYBE!!! Rofl I think that you'd be safe for sure though if you found me an n.o.s. single gang power window switch for my Coronet! Big Grin

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Racer Brown Wrote:Did you pick them up, Andy??
No not yet, he was heading to Pomona swap meet and I was heading to Fremont.
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

thebankerstoy Wrote:Would I do something like that to my friend who ended my 22 year search for an n.o.s. drivers side defroster vent nozzle for my 66 Coronet? YES...er, uh, I mean NO.....ok, well MAYBE!!! Rofl I think that you'd be safe for sure though if you found me an n.o.s. single gang power window switch for my Coronet! Big Grin

Richard
You know, I do have three. But they might not be up to your rigorous standards, they have slight blemishes on them.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:You know, I do have three. But they might not be up to your rigorous standards, they have slight blemishes on them.

Rich,

Could you please p.m. me, or better yet send me an e-mail on those switches if they are n.o.s. parts? I'll explain why finding one has become even more important recently when we talk ok? Smile

Andy,

Please forgive me buddy, but when n.o.s. parts that are made out of "unatainium" for the 66-67 Coronets are mentioned, I go a little "coo-coo for Coco Puffs"! Rolleyes I am ready to decode those hood trim part numbers for you as soon as you get them though ok? Wink

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

Thanks I will let you know Richard

[Image: cocoa-puffs.jpg]
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Rofl, cool Andy!

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dodge coronet super bee rear trim ramiroflores 1 14 05-08-24, 09:28 AM
Last Post: 67440Dodge
  66 convertible well surround trim clips..... bike_guy123 2 18,429 06-22-19, 10:33 PM
Last Post: bike_guy123
  Shifter and hood hinges for a 66 Bears-66 500 2 2,624 06-07-17, 02:00 PM
Last Post: crlush
  need body trim BooBoo 0 2,308 04-02-17, 03:21 PM
Last Post: BooBoo
  65 Dodge color and trim book now on Hamtramck Historical 69Coronetrt 1 2,947 06-17-16, 10:26 AM
Last Post: JennFAFA
  Fiberglass hood stand offs. Warhawkfight34 0 2,057 07-28-15, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Warhawkfight34
  looking for 65 coronet hood trim spdmstr 1 2,580 03-27-15, 10:44 AM
Last Post: ckmopar500
  Windshield trim '67Coronet500 9 6,870 12-30-14, 12:33 AM
Last Post: thebankerstoy
  '63 Dodge data and color and trim books now available on Hamtramck Historical. 69Coronetrt 0 2,646 11-22-14, 11:20 PM
Last Post: 69Coronetrt
  Trim restoration Tlwesch 9 5,190 10-28-14, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Jim 68cuda