Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's have some fun!
The hood insulation is not "moulded"
Reply Purge Spammer

Wrong number of dimples on the air cleaner...
I love Mopars so much I'm date coding the skid marks in my underwear.

...Mike and his dimples.
Reply Purge Spammer

Good catch Jeff on the hood insulation. I'm not sure if you can even count the air cleaner dimples in the picture. That is the air cleaner that came with the car when I bought it. Never checked.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

[quote=theman440]2360since we are on the the topic of air cleaners, I'm contemplating putting this air cleaner on the car2531. I don't like the small UN silenced one it's supposed to have. This one would be more correct for a '66 - what do you guys think?

Does it have enough dimples Mike?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer

In order to correctly determine the number of dimples, we need to consult our resident expert on this.

At Carlisle he was having a discussion at his car, and the subject of the correct number of dimples came up.

When the panting and groaning started from people in the crowd, I figured it was time to leave...
I love Mopars so much I'm date coding the skid marks in my underwear.

Rofl
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

How about this one 67 500, 383 4bbl 7272673267426752676

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer

Dist. it's has electronic ignition instead of points................ You are not making this easy.
If your friend Jack helped you off a horse....... Would you help your friend Jack off a horse?
Reply Purge Spammer

WOW That's one gorgeous engine bay.

But since you asked...the washer bottle is 68 and up. I've never seen a windshield wiper motor like that on 66 and 67s. The motor is usually half aluminum and half pressed steel. Doesn't mean it's wrong, just that none of my cars have that style. Also is the air cleaner correct, I've seen only the single snorkel of that style on 383 4bbl.

Can we see some exterior pictures of your car. I promise not to pick it apart, that is just in fun. Just going for the drool factor.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer