Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's have some fun!
theman440 Wrote:I think one of those huge chrome Hemi air cleaners would look good on your car Andy, I wonder if it will fit?

I did think of that but it won't fit right and I did not want to modify the original one I have. I keep looking for something more vintage to put on there, . These ones look like walmart specials to me .
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

I don't know how good your fabricating skills are but baybe you could fab up a custom base and use your dual snorkel top? (if the diameter is big enough for both carbs)... I take it back, just remembered the air filter isn't big enough.
Reply Purge Spammer

67r/t4speeder Wrote:He just hasn't got up yet from his nap time. He gets cranky when there's no snow.
I'll say I'm cranky, not only is it hot, but I've been forced to drive a Chevy... Who can blame me.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Heater hose strap...........
Reply Purge Spammer

Did any one mention the Dual master cylinder?
Reply Purge Spammer

Who can tell me the part# of the air filter used on these big Dual Snorkel air cleaners?
Reply Purge Spammer

Looks like it makes a difference if w/cap or not in `67 anyway w/cap#2463985 w/o cap #2402677
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

CA emisions!!!!!!!!!
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Both p/n's cross to a WIX 42043, Baldwin PA693 - thanks Andy.
Reply Purge Spammer

Question for all of you in regards to "incorrect" items (referring to this thread)

Is an item "incorrect" if it is a parts store bought replacement? - I say no.
On another note - I have no qualms about safety & reliability (brakes/ign) upgrades on a car that get's driven - what say you?
Reply Purge Spammer