Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graveyard carz rave
Anyone catch the latest episode? Pretty sexy looking B body in their shoe room.
Reply Purge Spammer

That was one nice triple black "B" Body in that show room. Its got me thinking:p "Should I paint my 67 Black?"
Reply Purge Spammer

I am halfway through the latest episode. it seems like they are moving back towards the drama. lets hope its just this episode, but they just did a whole segment about one guy giving the new girl a hard time.
I hope they get back to why people tune in. .. the cars.
Reply Purge Spammer

2nd half was better than the first. i love the tips you can pick up on these shows when they pay attention to the work instead of the drama.
Reply Purge Spammer

^ I agree, but honestly, grown men being dramatic is more irritating than women being dramatic. I like a few other shos and All Girls Garage but wish they would do more old car stuff... its mostly newer cars but no drama and a lot of knowlege.

I see some of the whining is coming back. And now they got that gal named Holly.. The last two shows were kinda duds if you ask me.. No rave here..
Reply Purge Spammer

yep. just turned off the "birthday" episode after 15mins. too much talking about themselves, not enough about the cars. hope the next one is better.
guess ill watch more of the gas monkey crew destroying nice rides Smile
Reply Purge Spammer

^ i agree, the owner never has anything nice to say about anyone, not even his own sonin law!! Hes always putting people down,critisizing them, and just never has anyhing to say about anyone but himself. Definately thought they would have cut the bull sh!t and have more car stuff, its a shame to casue all those guys have SO much car\mopar knowlege.

What channel is this on??
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

I agree with Jenn....... Who would shoot down there own son in law who is only trying to be better.................. Really???? Mark Warman??? Your show is starting to suck!
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  season4 grave yard carz? Warhawkfight34 0 2,119 09-22-14, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Warhawkfight34
  Graveyard Carz bullt 4 3,846 10-23-13, 08:33 AM
Last Post: TekHousE