Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graveyard carz rave
I caught the second show this season. I was impressed with more "content" on the builds and less bantering. I hope the show stays with more build content. I was happy to see the detail they put into the builds, from proper parts to assembly. Refreshing

Just need more 66/67 B Bodys on the show.. and no bantering, whining, and drama.
Reply Purge Spammer

This season is much much better then last. Last season I turned it off about 7 mins into each show.

I still think with a positive ...i dont know what to call it..schick maybe the show would do better

look at all the other shows with the hosts who arent as goofy and whiny, they all do very well

I don't get that channel, i guess I could try and order it from my cable company but what I heard from friends here is the 1st season was a waste of space amd the second is better. Reality shows can be like that sometimes. I like American Pickers and especially Danielle....she is one hot momma!
Reply Purge Spammer

Piper Wrote:This season is much much better then last. Last season I turned it off about 7 mins into each show.

I still think with a positive ...i dont know what to call it..schick maybe the show would do better

look at all the other shows with the hosts who arent as goofy and whiny, they all do very well

The producers aren't looking to draw car fans in. They already have you hooked.. they want reality show junkies who watch the shows for the drama and stupidity. They don't have product sponsors like Muscle Car or Car Fix have "The headlight burned out in our project car, so we decided to swap out our aging headlights with this new fuel injection system from Edelbrock", so they gotta rely totally on revenue from commercials.
I love Mopars so much I'm date coding the skid marks in my underwear.

4264door Wrote:I don't get that channel, i guess I could try and order it from my cable company but what I heard from friends here is the 1st season was a waste of space amd the second is better. Reality shows can be like that sometimes. I like American Pickers and especially Danielle....she is one hot momma!

See if you get HD Theater up there... that's what Velocity used to be called.
I love Mopars so much I'm date coding the skid marks in my underwear.

Thanks, I'll do just that.
Reply Purge Spammer

DANG! I didn't even know this channel existed! I set up Graveyard Carz to DVR and I will now be checking the Velocity Channel often. Thanks!
Reply Purge Spammer

What's a TV?
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:What's a TV?
Its that box you turn on when Supercross or Drag races are on over here. Sure glad they invented Tevo and Lauri knows how to operate it or I would miss that too.
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Yup, I just "punch" up the DVR anymore, then I don't have to look at all the stupid commercials!!!!!popcorn
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  season4 grave yard carz? Warhawkfight34 0 2,119 09-22-14, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Warhawkfight34
  Graveyard Carz bullt 4 3,846 10-23-13, 08:33 AM
Last Post: TekHousE