Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFIN NEW ENGLAND WEATHER!!
Guess I better not mention it violently !! dipped down into the low 70s today due to the fog .
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

BeerGonna be in the 80's this weekend,still got the top up till mid April,as we always have a cool snap around Easter,sorry for you boys up there in the North East,but then again, I think ya are used to that kind of weather, I cannot tolerate the cold, it gets tougher every year down here for me,and we don't get cold like ya do. Hell I am 56 and feel like a pansy when it comes to the cold,I have duck hunted in some stupid cold before,me and my lab, and I don't think I wanna do that kind of hunting in those extreme conditions anymore, but I just lost my lab of 14yrs, so if I get another lab,I may reconsider, losing a dog freakin sucks and right now my heart is not there to get attached to another a lab (the only dog to have) Hope ya survive the storm, drink and no worries
66 Coronet 500 convertible 440,727,2500 stall,was 430 hp, we ain't got a clue now, just get in and enjoy the rumble
Reply Purge Spammer

Got 18" of heavy snow. My Troy built that is brand new had trouble. I work in watertown an it wasn't that bad. It started snowing at my house at 3am and didn't stop till around 6 or 7. Oh well just need it to melt soon.
Reply Purge Spammer

honcho Wrote:but I just lost my lab of 14yrs, so if I get another lab,I may reconsider, losing a dog freakin sucks and right now my heart is not there to get attached to another a lab (the only dog to have) Hope ya survive the storm, drink and no worries

Losing a dog is losing a faithful family member, I feel for you. Sorry for your loss.
Reply Purge Spammer

Warhawkfight34 Wrote:Losing a dog is losing a faithful family member, I feel for you. Sorry for your loss.

My girl Kita and me couldn't agree more with that statement.

I am deeply sorry and saddened for your loss Todd. They never judge you and love you every single minute of their lives that they spend with you, so when we lose them it leaves a huge hole in your heart indeed.

Richard

[Image: 100_0778.jpg~original]
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Beautiful dog you got there Richard,she looks very very happy and content,I am sure she is spoiled rotten,which they should be!!!
66 Coronet 500 convertible 440,727,2500 stall,was 430 hp, we ain't got a clue now, just get in and enjoy the rumble
Reply Purge Spammer

You New Englanders have it lucky. You get a bunch of snow every once in a while, but overall its been balmy!! In Seattle it has rained nonstop for two months. record setting rain for an area famous for its rain. I haven't been able to take out the Dodge in forever... Sad
Mopar or NO car. I love my wedge... I am not Worthy
Reply Purge Spammer

Robb Wrote:You New Englanders have it lucky. You get a bunch of snow every once in a while, but overall its been balmy!! In Seattle it has rained nonstop for two months. record setting rain for an area famous for its rain. I haven't been able to take out the Dodge in forever... Sad

Yup that does suck more!!!
Reply Purge Spammer