Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFIN NEW ENGLAND WEATHER!!
Well you gotta love New England! dumping another 18" of snow tomorrow. This POS sucks! Just have to bitch a little because I can't drive my car!
Reply Purge Spammer

He, I've been living in the oil truck for the last five days. I've been busier this past week than the whole winter.

Oh, and I lost my regular service guy and driver at the same time.

It'll melt pretty quickly, the sun is getting higher.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Hope you find help soon Rich
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Thanks Andy, my driver is part time and he took a planned vacation. With the weather being so warm everything seemed ok until winter decided to have it's last laugh. My service guy works winters and if off spring, summer, and fall. He also decided two weeks ago, when it was warm that it was time to go...

I have a new guy who is great, but inexperienced. It's almost impossible to find anyone young, at least in my area, who is interested in working with their hands. We're going to have a serious problem in the next few generations finding blue collar workers.
Reply Purge Spammer

a record was set today for most snow in one day in NE Pennsylvania 30"

i got about about that much at my house. I spent 5 hours cleaning it up today and will have to do it again tomorrow, it's going to be windy overnight so the drifts will be the next problem.
Clean as a whistle 
Smelling like a rose
Reply Purge Spammer

I'm glad your busty Rich but as usual in Massachusetts we always have a long winter!
Reply Purge Spammer

That's quite a bit Jeff.
Reply Purge Spammer

Your customers know how extremely lucky they all are to be receiving your fantastic second to none customer service Rich. That makes finding folks to help you even more difficult, as all of your employees must live up to your extremely high standards and many people these days don't want to put that much effort into their work like you do my friend.

I've been worrying about all of our members here on the DCR who have been having to deal with all of that nasty weather and hoping that you all stay safe and warm.

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

The storm wasn't that big of a deal. I think we got about a foot, but then the rain squashed it down to about 4". It was like moving lead. I couldn't even scoop it up with my backhoe, I had to get a running start just to get a scoop. ...And my poor snow blower! I think it needs a new clutch.
Reply Purge Spammer

It wasn't a big deal here either ; just a nice, fluffy, 24 inches followed by howling 40 mph windsfuck
Reply Purge Spammer