Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Richard's fault!!
of course, now I have to find some pearl white arm rests..
Reply Purge Spammer

I will have to say that after looking at several different 66 and 67 Coronets over the past few years with the two tone white with black accent interiors, I've decided not to go that route, but will instead be repainting all of my current bright yellow interior sheet metal the factory black to offset my Pearl White door panels and seats. The only thing that I haven't decided on yet is if I will go with a white, or black headliner. With absolutely NO disrespect to you stamm321, I'm just not a big fan of three or more colors in a smaller area like our cars interiors, as it looks a little "busy" for my tastes, but as Rich mentioned, it's your car, so you should paint it the way that makes you happy, as nothing else really matters. Wink

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

thebankerstoy Wrote:With absolutely NO disrespect to you stamm321, I'm just not a big fan of three or more colors in a smaller area like our cars interiors, as it looks a little "busy" for my tastes, but as Rich mentioned, it's your car, so you should paint it the way that makes you happy, as nothing else really matters. Wink

Richard

And of course, none taken Smile
This would have been a hell of a lot easier if plain white door panels were available. That pearl was a real curve ball!
Reply Purge Spammer

stamm321 Wrote:And of course, none taken Smile
This would have been a hell of a lot easier if plain white door panels were available. That pearl was a real curve ball!

Did you already buy them? Because you could always order 66 panels in the color of your choice.

Just food for thought. Or in my world, more confusion.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:Did you already buy them? Because you could always order 66 panels in the color of your choice.

Just food for thought. Or in my world, more confusion.

I've already ordered and received them. I would also have to find plain white seat covers and repaint the seat backs (which are pearl). No matter which angle I take, I will need to get some custom dyes, unless of course I went with white and pearl mix which is not an option on the table.
I am going to move forward with the triple color doors and once they are painted, do another mock up. they can always repaint the interior in pearl if it looks bad.
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Richard!! 67440Dodge 14 2,057 05-09-22, 11:12 PM
Last Post: thebankerstoy
  Thank you, Richard honcho 6 4,327 11-20-17, 08:58 PM
Last Post: thebankerstoy
  Biggest indoor show in Finland, Richard Rawlings and..me.. TekHousE 4 4,562 11-13-16, 01:47 PM
Last Post: TekHousE