Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for my Dad..thanks...
You should take him for a ride in your cool Coronet soon.

Great news Smile
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

That is Great !!!!! Thanks for the up date.
If your friend Jack helped you off a horse....... Would you help your friend Jack off a horse?
Reply Purge Spammer

Great to hear!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My Flickr gallery for my '67http://www.flickr.com/photos/19913797@N0...666472876/
Reply Purge Spammer

Hi all..Final update..My Dad is Home..!!..can you believe it..he's home.sorry I havnt touched base on this earlier.i was waiting.didnt want to bore ya w/little details...anyway.they took em to speech therapy yest.and treated him like he was mental.he grabbed my Mom and walked out..just checked himself out....he's really skinny now and weak of coarse but he looks great.sounds great,and no more trips to Phx to the hopst.for my Ma..he was in St..Joesephs...Phx.Az..they are the best neuro surgens in the world.."but" they were sure he wasn't gonna come out of this .we seen his xrays..his brain was pushed so far over to the right.from all the blood.they really didn't think he was gonna make it..he did you guys he did..its an absolute Miracle..the surgens were great.the best.but they are not God.they were kinda bumbed or should I say had this let down look on there face. to see my Dad come back the way he did.they were in shock.they couldnt believe it.while other doctors were so happy for him and us.. there is a higher power at work here..i Love Our Lord so much..thanks guys for all your support..you've been great.take care and God Bless you ALL..Barry...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]67 Coronet 440.. 225cid. 3 Speed column shift..!!.Confused
Reply Purge Spammer

That's great to hear Barry, I love that he checked himself out of speech therapy.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer