Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for my Dad..thanks...
hi Barry here..i know im new here.and no one knows me but my dad took a bad fall yest.morning and he's been in surgery most of the night.please pray for him.please .The Good Lord will take care of him i do know this but,there is power in numbers The Lord says and I truly believe that..my family needs all the prayers we can give him.my dads name is Pat.(Barry)..He served in Vietnam in 66,67.. a combat vet.he served his country and "came home".when a lot of his friends didn't.i wouldn't be here either...his regiment was the 11th calv.1/11 ACR."armored mechanized division"."The Black horse" division...he's a great man..i love'em dearly..please pray for my Mom and Him....thanks guys/gals..God Bless you all..Bear R.-..To all the Vets out there.."Welcome Home"..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]67 Coronet 440.. 225cid. 3 Speed column shift..!!.Confused
Reply Purge Spammer

hope all go's well .
67 R/T 440ci 4spd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply Purge Spammer

Praying he pulls through ok.
Reply Purge Spammer

UPDATE.!!.He got out of surgery at midnight and all is going well thanks for to those read this and responded already and thanks to all who will read this my dad is going to be OK.!!.I know it..sorry to post this here but didn't know what else to do.thanks for understanding though.ok..take care and God Bless you all..Bear R.-
Reply Purge Spammer

That is good news Bear, glad to hear the surgery went well. Get well Dad
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

That's great to hear keep us updated. Prays still coming. Danny
If your friend Jack helped you off a horse....... Would you help your friend Jack off a horse?
Reply Purge Spammer

I've come in on this a little late, but I'm glad your Dad's surgery went well.
I hope your Dad can come home soon.
Reply Purge Spammer

Prayers sent, please keep us updated. And also please thank him for his service from all of us.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Update 2:heres the deal I had to stay home while all my other family went 4 hrs away to be w/him.well my Ma tells me he's ok?not as good as the doctors want him to be.keep in mind its only been 2 days..well my brother calls and tells me whats really going on...my Dads not responding to anything.he told me things he shouldn't of..just freakin rude.and its not even his dad.hes my dad but I had to stay home...ive been pissed,sad..and been crying all night I just cant stop...im going down to phoenix az tues.they can come back up here and see what ive been going though..im goin down..to phx.. he's not doing as good as I thought.but .Father God and "Jesus" can do anything and they will..i just know it.he needs to come home to his family.he cant leave us yet, not like this..thanks to all....God Bless..Bear R.-...ps..my Dad is a cool dude..he is the last of the tough guys..he always told me tough guys are dead but hes one of them..you guys would love em..he's funny as crap too.i mean he'll make you laugh all day long..anyway...please keep praying for Him...thanks...
Reply Purge Spammer

Keep the faith friend........ go be with your father....... and as hard as it may be to do, keep the peace with your brother and other family members during this time of uncertainty......... I wish you and your family the best.
If your friend Jack helped you off a horse....... Would you help your friend Jack off a horse?
Reply Purge Spammer