Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Antsy
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring after all the salt is off the roads to go cruising... anyone else? Smile I gotta cut my brake line still and install the dual master... bee n crazy at work..but i am glad i still have time.. am probably cutting the line tomorrow and hopefully running one and getting it all hooked up in the coming week Smile
-John
[Image: IMG_1711.jpg]
1966 Dodge Coronet 440 318 Polysphere 727 auto
Reply Purge Spammer

I also waiting for the spring. I haven´t driven my B since the beginning of September last year. I´ve only run it out from the garage a few times this winter . But before i take this years first ride , i´m going to replace the power steering box.
Reply Purge Spammer

Avenger Wrote:I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring after all the salt is off the roads to go cruising... anyone else? Smile I gotta cut my brake line still and install the dual master... bee n crazy at work..but i am glad i still have time.. am probably cutting the line tomorrow and hopefully running one and getting it all hooked up in the coming week Smile

x2 work has been crazy and the weather just cold cold cold

I cant wait for a 55 degree day

Tyrra Wrote:I also waiting for the spring. I haven´t driven my B since the beginning of September last year. I´ve only run it out from the garage a few times this winter . But before i take this years first ride , i´m going to replace the power steering box.
When is spring for you guys Tyrra ?
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

guess i been lucky .. with little to no snow I had the car out a few times for a quick ride down the road and back ... cold and no heat dont scare me . I love the solitude of a good ride in an old car.

JennFAFA Wrote:guess i been lucky .. with little to no snow I had the car out a few times for a quick ride down the road and back ... cold and no heat dont scare me . I love the solitude of a good ride in an old car.

"cold and no heat dont scare me . I love the solitude of a good ride in an old car." Smile
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

The snow here stays until late April most years. I think I am going to be pulling my hair out waiting.. Worst part of a long winter is all the projects and research I want to apply to my ride, but have to wait....
1975 Coronet Brougham 360- 4 barrel, auto, 355 sure-grip. only 40,000 miles
check out my favorite event!! http://www.atlanticnationals.com/
Reply Purge Spammer

Spring came really early last year, by the 2nd week of March, that's not going to happen this year, winter got a late start, so I don't think it's really going to end until the middle of April.
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

i cant wait to get back out in the garage and start working. it was about *40 here yesterday and i did get some welding done on my desoto. my wife said she saw her first sign of spring yesterday, a red winged blackbird, they are always the first birds to return.
Reply Purge Spammer

67r/t4speeder Wrote:When is spring for you guys Tyrra ?

In the middle of april in the best case . And we have the first cruise meeting here in april 30 Smile
Reply Purge Spammer