Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Cleaner Sticker and more
I met a guy at a show who had a 1965 Dodge Dart 4-door with the smaller v6. We talked for a while and he was telling me that he had been looking for a 1965 Coronet like mine but couldn't find one. During his looking around he bought the 225 sticker and told me he'd send it to me; well, today was the day it showed up! Check it out. Pretty cool. Even cooler, he sent me the cards below too. He cleaned out a barber shop in the basement of a house in CT years back and found a bunch of these cards. They have the barber shop name printed on the back. A nice advertising mechanism back in the day to the men getting haircuts. Even though my car is in storage for the winter, this makes me very happy! Can't wait to put that sticker on in the spring. I have an advertisement for the '65 Coronet, think I'll get it mounted and put these cards around it. That might look nice.

7436]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer

Wicked cool! I grew up in CT. My first memories include going to pick up my Mom's brand spanking new 65 Belvedere I 4 door 225 3 speed on the column in early 1965. Color looked just like yours. Parted that car out in 1987. If only it was a 2 door it would of been my race car now...........
67 Coronet 500 - 9.610 @ 139.20 mph
Owned Since 1981

Daughter's Car
67 Coronet 500 Street Car with AC
13.300 @ 101.75 mph

69 GTX clone - build in progress........
Reply Purge Spammer

What a great find
thanks for sharing
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Neat cards, never have seen that before.

Thanks
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Cleaner NZ 68 R/T 6 4,344 06-07-14, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Racer Brown
  Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner magnumman 6 6,020 04-03-13, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Racer Brown