Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the Painting Commence!
So fine
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Looking great, now I can't wait to see it with all the trim back on. Thanks for sharing.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:Looking great, now I can't wait to see it with all the trim back on. Thanks for sharing.

As I sat admiring it this afternoon in my garage I suddenly realized, holy POS there is a lot of work to do! the Chrome, interior... the list never ends and I dont know where to start. Smile
Reply Purge Spammer

stamm321 Wrote:As I sat admiring it this afternoon in my garage I suddenly realized, holy POS there is a lot of work to do! the Chrome, interior... the list never ends and I dont know where to start. Smile
LOL, I know EXACTLY how you feel, my silver car is just a shell, been that way for about 4 or 5 years. Long enough for the hood to get a chip and need to be repainted. When I finally get it fixed and back, I have not idea where to start either.

One suggestion if you need the encouragement is to put on some trim that makes the car look more complete. Do a few easy things to get yourself going. Once you get into it, you'll keep going..that is until you run out of money!!!
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

It's really difficult to portray accurate colors on a computer monitor, but regardless, your car looks FANTASTIC and the two tone paint scheme REALLY looks striking! Cool

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Lookin'good Robert!
Reply Purge Spammer

sure has come a long way!
67 R/T 440ci 4spd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply Purge Spammer