• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the little things
The sticker makes the bay! ;-)

8310]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer

The new decal look great as does the rest of the engine! Cool

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Looks good! I had a pic to post about you question about the placement of the decal but I couldn't find you post again. You put it in the correct place.
Clean as a whistle 
Smelling like a rose
Reply Purge Spammer

Thank you.

thebankerstoy Wrote:The new decal look great as does the rest of the engine! Cool

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

Thanks. Google Images to the rescue. What did we do before Google....

65rbdodge Wrote:Looks good! I had a pic to post about you question about the placement of the decal but I couldn't find you post again. You put it in the correct place.
Reply Purge Spammer

Easest motor in the world to work on!
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Nice engine bay! If NASA had powered the Mars Lunar Rover with a Mopar slant six it would still be making tracks out there. These slant six motors are indestructable, and with the sticker it will live forever.
One question, on the side photo of your car in another tread on here, I noticed how high the door handles are located. I have never seen that before. Are other Mopars with something similar location of door handles?

Ragnar in Iceland
Reply Purge Spammer

Hello Ragnar,

We vacationed in Iceland last summer. What a fantastic country. We loved it and can't wait to get back.

I don't know on the door handles. Anyone know if the Fury's (for example) has door handles in same (relative) location? Something I've never considered.

-b

Irores Wrote:Nice engine bay! If NASA had powered the Mars Lunar Rover with a Mopar slant six it would still be making tracks out there. These slant six motors are indestructable, and with the sticker it will live forever.
One question, on the side photo of your car in another tread on here, I noticed how high the door handles are located. I have never seen that before. Are other Mopars with something similar location of door handles?

Ragnar in Iceland
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things Given Up To Support Your Hobby? Jeff Bailey 5 3,459 06-28-14, 12:02 PM
Last Post: JennFAFA
  A couple of more things I finished Warhawkfight34 5 4,066 03-27-14, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Racer Brown