Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vintage keychains?
Had an idea about making an old keychain to put on the keys for the car. Was originally sold through Hodges Dodges here in the Detroit area. I'm wondering what a keychain of that era would have looked like? I realize there coulda been many designs but if someone has one from back then I'd like to see it. If I could find one and have an engraving/advertising place put their name on it that would be cool!
Reply Purge Spammer

67RTBlue Wrote:Had an idea about making an old keychain to put on the keys for the car. Was originally sold through Hodges Dodges here in the Detroit area. I'm wondering what a keychain of that era would have looked like? I realize there coulda been many designs but if someone has one from back then I'd like to see it. If I could find one and have an engraving/advertising place put their name on it that would be cool!
Yea, old key fobs are cool, check at swap meets, maybe on ebay?
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Racer Brown Wrote:Yea, old key fobs are cool, check at swap meets, maybe on ebay?

Yea been skimming just would like to see one that is actually 60's vintage.
Reply Purge Spammer

7789] here is the what you got from 1967 at this dealership and a sticker for back of car also. This is where my R/T came from.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

7790]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Yup, that's cool, Andy!
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

Very cool! we have a Hodges plate frame.
Reply Purge Spammer

I've got a couple of dealership stickers from Westfield Dodge-Westfield NY, where my car came from.
Reply Purge Spammer

If you want it to look like it is from the era, remember to use 2 letters and 5 digits for the phone number.
Reply Purge Spammer

mike1968rt Wrote:If you want it to look like it is from the era, remember to use 2 letters and 5 digits for the phone number.
Well we do have the original bill of sale with all the correct info! Good idea to keep it authentic!
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage plate mix up with cops-just watched this 67RTBlue 2 3,214 02-20-17, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Drag-Net