Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help folks
My wife's 64 Dart got clipped in the front at a parking lot,the guy had a truck and hit the drivers side head lamp bezel and dented the front bumper. This is a unmolested original car,paint, interior,floor mats,man everything original . It has the petina of rust on the paint here and there,but I am not gonna do a damn thing to her. The bumper I am going to have straighted out,as I do not want a shiny new bumper on this car because it would not look right,yea I know, when you straighted bumpers,the chrome cracks,so be it,it will look right. Man before I go searching, does anybody on here have a headlight bezel for her??? We have been so sick because this happened,but I think I can make it right again by finding a good used bezel. My A body rant is infiltrating a B body forum,but this is my home. Thanks ToddBeer
66 Coronet 500 convertible 440,727,2500 stall,was 430 hp, we ain't got a clue now, just get in and enjoy the rumble
Reply Purge Spammer

Todd, If you can't find anything local, I can ask a good friend up here in NH that has a Mopar junk yard. Mostly rusted things but he may have one. You might want to look for a used bumper from the same donor car.

That's a shame it got hit. And you are right this is your home, I wouldn't expect you to go anywhere else.

I won't have time for a few weeks, but I'd be happy to call him.

Rich
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Ebay has been a good source for my dart or you can try forabodiesonly.com. There is a parts wanted section.
[URL="http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mitchhedbe297438.html"]I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
[/URL]
Reply Purge Spammer

I will look around
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

http://monterey.craigslist.org/ptd/4911498798.html
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Rich and I know Gary Laplante he has a s-load of parts and probably has one for you and he dosn't really charge much. Here's his #603-721-6654 Gary.
Tell him Jason Valera told you to call him. He should have what your looking for. I believe he has a biege 64 at his garage.
Reply Purge Spammer

Thanks guys,this why I don't stray too far from here,and thanks Jason and Rich,man I will call Gary,as for the bumper, I am going to get it straightened out and go with it,I will post some pics of the damage this weekend,she was unmolested and she just lost her cherry,oh well we will make her right again,keep ya posted Todd
66 Coronet 500 convertible 440,727,2500 stall,was 430 hp, we ain't got a clue now, just get in and enjoy the rumble
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the new folks 67440Dodge 16 10,253 07-31-13, 08:56 AM
Last Post: BEAR R.-