Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell diecast collectibles
I'm looking for a model from Campbell diecast collectibles 2005 Club Mopar addition a 67 coronet in bright blue does anybody have one they want to sell or do they know where I could locate one this is what it looks like. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

67 R/T 440ci 4spd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply Purge Spammer

Here's more information on this model for you and a link to where one is for sale.

Manufacture: Diecast Promotions aka Highway 61
Produced for: Campbell Collectibles
Series: 2005 Club Mopar Edition
Release date: July 2005
Stock / Item number: 50287
Number produced: 2800
Suggested retail price in 2005: $59.00

Model: 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T
Color: Bright Blue Metallic, Black interior
Engine: 426 Hemi
Transmission: Automatic
Wheels and tires: Magnum 500's with Red Line tires
Working features: Opening hood, doors and trunk lid, steerable front wheels

My friends at Supercar Collectibles in MN shows to have one in stock, but prices have gone WAY up since 2005, especially seeing that this was a Limited Edition release along with the fact that Diecast Promotions is no longer producing 1/18th diecast models, so prices on most all of their nicely detailed models have gone up in the past few years.

Link: http://www.supercar1.com/catalog/index.p...ts_id=2398

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Part numbers, service and parts books, and now a complete national inventory of die casts.

Man Helga sure keeps you in line, doesn't s/he?
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:Part numbers, service and parts books, and now a complete national inventory of die casts.

Man Helga sure keeps you in line, doesn't s/he?
Rofl I try to keep Helga away from my diecast model collection Rich, as she always wants to take them out of their display boxes! machinegunekelly

Maybe one of these days I'll start a thread that lists all of the information like I listed in my post above for as many of the 1/18th scale Coronets as I have, or can find information on for those who may be interested. I'll also try to take some much better digital photos of each version that I have as most of the pictures of my models were taken years ago with a cheap camera.

Richard

A few of the various 1/18th scale Coronets in my collection. Unfortunately no one offers any 1966 Coronets in 1/18th scale, but Highway 61 did produce a nice selection of street and race versions of the 1967 Coronets back in the early to mid 2000's that aren't shown in the pictures below except for the one Dick Landy car.

[Image: 1969SuperBees1.jpg]

[Image: 1970CoronetRlTconvertibles2.jpg]

[Image: 1970CoronetRlTconvertibles1.jpg]

These three pictures are courtesy of Supercar Collectibles.

[Image: Highway6150799-1965AWBCoronet-LandysDodg...d103ed.jpg]

[Image: Highway6150808-1965AWBCoronet-Ramchargersversion1.jpg]

[Image: Highway6150440-DickLandySuperStock1967Co...owered.jpg]
Reply Purge Spammer

Thank you bankerstoy for your fast reply I'm not really into collecting diecast models but since it's exact replica of what I own I almost can't help myself except for it being a hemi and a automatic car
67 R/T 440ci 4spd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply Purge Spammer

You're very welcome.

If you have some modelling skills, you could try to find another one of the 67 Coronet models that features a 440 engine and an interior equipped with the four speed set-up and swap those parts into the Campbell Collectibles car. Diecast collectors will cringe that I even suggest doing that, as the Campbell Collectibles car is a very nice Limited Edition release, but hey, if it gives you a 1/18th scale version of your cool real car, that's all that counts right? It would be a very cool display item if you take your car to car shows.

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

I actually have a highway 61 black coronet R/T that is a 440,four-speed car and has the W023 hood scoop on it but it's in black not sure if I could match the paint but I was just thinking about doing it myself I was actually seeing if I can find a place that sells replacement parts and buy the hood scoop but I haven't found one yet.I have the R/T for sale on eBay for a very reasonable price but I have any bites on it I would hate to destroy a nice car taking it apart but you never know.
67 R/T 440ci 4spd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply Purge Spammer

As you mentioned, the most difficult part of this particular build with these two 67 Coronets would be the repaint of the Black R/T's hood and WO23 hood scoop assembly to match the Blue Campbell's car and even if you found an aftermarker WO23 hood scoop, you'd have the same problem.

As far as the interior and chassis swap from the Black R/T to the Blue Campbell's body goes, that shouldn't be that difficult if you're really careful, as other than having to do a wheel and tire swap between the two cars, the complete interior and the rest of the Black R/T's chassis assembly with it's 440 engine and 4 speed transmission would be a direct swap.

As with the Blue Campbell's car though, the Black R/T is also a Limited Edition model with only 1002 being produced, so modifying one of those for some would be a difficult choice.

So folks know what the Black R/T looks like, here's all of the information on it and a picture.

Manufacture: Diecast Promotions aka Highway 61
Produced for: Supercar Collectibles as a Limited Edition release
Series: Super Street series
Release date: December 2004
Stock / Item number: 50285
Number produced: 1002
Suggested retail price in 2004: $64.95

Model: 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T
Color: Black, Black interior
Engine: 440
Transmission: 4 speed
Wheels and tires: Cragar mags with black wall performance tires, cheater slicks on the rear
Working features: Opening hood, doors and trunk lid, steerable front wheels

[Image: Highway6150285-A-1967DodgeCoronetRT-Supe...-black.jpg]

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

Well I did bite the bullet I found one at performance years it was alittle less but I couldn't help myself had to have it. Thanks Richard for all your insight and more being made of the blue there harder to find than the black for doing any kind of swaps on them not sure we'll see how that works out

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

67 R/T 440ci 4spd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply Purge Spammer

I'm very glad that I was able to help you out in a small way and I'm also very happy to hear that you were able to locate and purchase one of the Blue 2005 Club Mopar versions. There were a few more of the blue versions made than the black Super Street versions, but the Blue car was produced to coincide with the 2005 Mopar Nationals car show, so they sold out quickly.

I also own a copy of both the Blue and the Black cars, so no matter if you modify them or not, you'll still have two very nice 1/18th scale models either way!

Richartd
Reply Purge Spammer