Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help please
Im gonna be putting a new headliner in my R/T. Anyone have any tips on making this job go smooth?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GO BUCKEYES [SIZE=5]GO R[SIZE=5]EDS GO STEELERS GO BLUE JACKETS[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Reply Purge Spammer

beefman Wrote:Im gonna be putting a new headliner in my R/T. Anyone have any tips on making this job go smooth?

Follow the factory manual all the through,it worked for me and it was my first one. Heat gun afterwards to smooth out the wrinkles. Go for it
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Beefman, any pictures you could take of the process would be awesome. I'll need to do one in the future and there aren't any really good 'tutorials' with close up pictures.
Reply Purge Spammer

I was gonna suggest finding a good interior guy, but I don't think that's what you are looking for.

Maybe I should consider doing mine myself....
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:I was gonna suggest finding a good interior guy, but I don't think that's what you are looking for.

Maybe I should consider doing mine myself....
I felt the same way about finding someone to do mine, my friend/mentor talked me into doing it myself as he did with the rest of the car too. So I did and am very happy I did, Plus the 250 I saved on labor went to buying my vinyl top instead so i put that on too myself. You can do it if I can.
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Assuming everything goes smoothly, this topic would be great in the DIY forum. I wish you the best, it should go okay with the proper directoins and help from the people here.
Reply Purge Spammer