Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some guidance
Okay Lately i have been working hard on my 69 coronet got the whole seats out carpet took out front grill and hopefully soon the dash my question is some parts on the floor are rusted like the drivers side floor and 2 rear floors not so bad but it has holes i bought another 69 dodge 4dr would u cut the whole floor as one and weld it or just the pieces i needed this is my main concern :[
Reply Purge Spammer

I'd go with just pieces. Once you remove the whole floor, you're starting to mess with the whole structural integrity of the car. If the 4 door is in decent shape, you might be better off selling the complete car and then using the money for new replacement floor pans. Nothing is nicer to work with than clean steel.
Just my 2 cents.
Reply Purge Spammer

X2!!
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

If you had pics of the floors; we'd be better to give an opinion and know exactly what you are up against.
But with not knowing; Id get replacement floor pans if you can...it's peace of mind knowing the whole floor is solid.

It all depends how bad the rust is and where it is. Need pics.
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need some guidance Manny951 18 8,825 04-25-13, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Manny951