Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
Hi Richard! I'll do part, LOL!
Castles made of sand slip in to the sea....eventually
Reply Purge Spammer

Excellent Tim! I've missed you!

Richard
For some unknown reason, nobody seems to take me seriously............
Reply Purge Spammer

Welcome Back TIM!!!
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Glad to see you are better Mike. Hope all is well.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

ws27 Wrote:Glad to see you are better Mike. Hope all is well.

Shoot, I'm trying to remember this person who goes by the screen name ws27, but he's been gone for so long that I can't seem to recall his name. I know that he is Rich enough to own several awesome Mopars and a garage full of Coronet parts and that he is a great guy, but that Rich guys name eludes me. Could his name be Bill, or Jim, or Greg? Nope those aren't that Rich guys name. Dang, getting old really sucks. Am I thinking out loud again to myself Richard? His name will come to me eventually.........Rofl
Reply Purge Spammer

thebankerstoy Wrote:Shoot, I'm trying to remember this person who goes by the screen name ws27, but he's been gone for so long that I can't seem to recall his name. I know that he is Rich enough to own several awesome Mopars and a garage full of Coronet parts and that he is a great guy, but that Rich guys name eludes me. Could his name be Bill, or Jim, or Greg? Nope those aren't that Rich guys name. Dang, getting old really sucks. Am I thinking out loud again to myself Richard? His name will come to me eventually.........Rofl
RoflRoflRofl I couldn't just sneak back in? Shucks, you caught me! Last fall, work got out of control. I legally agreed to do a ton of work in August, then an employee left... He was a great guy with a few issues, but still a great, loyal, strong, hard worker...did I say strong? He was a moose! "Hey, can you lift that 300 lb thing up so I can sweep under it?" "Sure how long do you want me to hold it up?" LOL

I ended up bringing on someone new in the office, a new tech, a new driver, and two helpers to finish putting together my big truck. Training 5 new people all at once, while trying to finish more jobs than I should have taken on became quite the task.

Sorry everyone and Richard for disappearing. I'll try to be a regular pest again. I'll fill you in with a few non Coronet related things I was involved in a bit later.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Ok ws27,I'm sure that I'll remember your name after you've been back awhile. Why can't his name be Richard, or Rich, it would be so much easier that way.......Big Grin

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

Thank you, gentlemen! I have a busy life, even being retired now, I find I am busier than when I was working full time! I'll try to post more often, I really miss you all!
Castles made of sand slip in to the sea....eventually
Reply Purge Spammer

It looks as if the DC website has lost more than a few members to the Facebook version of the DC so there are just a handful of us left here, but it sure would be fantastic to see you around here on a much more regular basis Tim. This website is very much like the "Hotel California".....you can checkout but you can never leave! LOL!

Richard
Reply Purge Spammer

Hi Tim!!
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dial back timing lights 67440Dodge 3 1,771 08-08-21, 09:25 PM
Last Post: theman440
  Bring paint back (even if temporary) Piper 28 26,295 07-16-19, 05:50 PM
Last Post: juan a.
  back after a long time rp23g7 14 7,582 12-20-17, 03:47 PM
Last Post: rp23g7
  Back up lights Red 67 4 4,088 11-12-16, 10:47 AM
Last Post: 67RTBlue
  Back to square one. Warhawkfight34 6 3,837 08-14-14, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Warhawkfight34
  want to put factory radio back in my car uncledon 23 10,258 05-29-14, 06:51 AM
Last Post: mrconvertible
  Just back From Daytona, and RPDE rp23g7 3 3,607 11-13-13, 10:32 PM
Last Post: R/T XTC
  Got my Car Back Today - Alterkation Front End markz 11 8,505 07-26-13, 11:24 PM
Last Post: markz
  The Car is BACK! markbob@ameritech.net 3 3,440 05-08-13, 10:38 PM
Last Post: R/T XTC
  I found my way back guys !!!! beefman 8 6,322 01-08-13, 11:38 PM
Last Post: 4264door