Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alignment problems
On the bearing cap, get a pair of wire cutters and put three or four kinks in edge that fits hub and work it back in place.
The Idaho Andy
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning
Reply Purge Spammer

Valvoline vr1 works for me and easy to find local
The Idaho Andy
Reply Purge Spammer

thanks so much for all the replies gotta wait til my next paycheck to finish her up.
Reply Purge Spammer

Going today to insure and register her then a tune up and she's back as my everyday driver after 2 years sitting!! Tired of driving my "modern" car haha
Reply Purge Spammer

shes legal!! drove her to work today and ran fine!! just needs alignment and new exhaust
Reply Purge Spammer

sgp0511 Wrote:shes legal!! drove her to work today and ran fine!! just needs alignment and new exhaust
Thumbs up !! you did it Smile
The Idaho Andy
Reply Purge Spammer

yea was nervous driving to work today (18 miles) but ran fine other than a little tire squeal on turns (needs alignment) and the old exhaust is killing me (probably literally) its a bad single turned dual exhaust job me and my friend did in high school, leaks everywhere, sounds horrible lol. So any ideas whats the best route, i want basically the stock single exhaust back. I know i need to go to an exhaust shop, but does anyone have a ballpark range of what i should expect to pay for single exhaust from the manifolds back?
Reply Purge Spammer

i dont want anything fancy, just something not as loud and cheap bc funds are very low right now and i dont want to be breathing these fumes long, plus smelling like old exhaust at work isnt fun
Reply Purge Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIN number problems theogonzalez 2 15 07-27-24, 04:58 PM
Last Post: juan a.
  Front End Alignment Shop for 1967 Coronet 440net 2 12 05-29-24, 04:14 PM
Last Post: 440net
  VIN number problems nhranut 2 4,739 06-02-20, 09:20 PM
Last Post: markz
  Engine problems all opinions welcome. Warhawkfight34 20 8,227 08-22-17, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Warhawkfight34
  Anyone have problems with keystone clamps? Warhawkfight34 1 2,838 05-29-15, 12:07 PM
Last Post: ws27