Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE SCORE FOR ME!!
Gary is a very good friend of mine. I've known him for 25 years and remember, I'm a young-un.

Gary is a great guy, he won't get his voice mails, so don't both to leave one, just keep calling, spacing your calls with plenty of room between each one for Gary to change hats.

He has lots of Mopar iron, most is not rust free, but still lots of very useful stuff.

He's honest as the day is long and he is always very busy. So be patient.

He's coming down to my garage this Sunday to get a box off a box truck of mine that I don't want. I'll probably send him off with a few "extra" parts that are in my way.

RoflOh, and don't try to get any 66-67 B-body parts, I have him trained very well.

About a year ago, he showed up with a set of 67 quarter panels from AZ, delivered right to my door.

Having the right friends are very important...
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

harold prentice Wrote:We have a similar place here, near Beaverton, Ontario called National Moparts. They have a yard full of nothing but Mopars and containers full of parts as well. Fun place to visit & very helpful.

That would be National Moparts. Nigel is also a stand up guy. He really is interested in preserving Mopar history.

Haven't talked to him for a while. I got my first RT vert from him in 97.

If you see him, please tell him Rich from Mass says hi.

If I'm not careful, you guys will start to catch on...

My secrets are starting to unravel.
President, New England chapter of Coronetaholics anonomous.
Reply Purge Spammer

Something I have noticed having being a member of DCR for 3 plus years,is that most of the major Mopar establishments are midwest to eastern of US. Man down here in Texas,we have no major mopar establishments or graveyards to really go to,best of my knowledge. Every car show down here is Ford or Chevy,usually me being only Mopar,and lets not forget Pontaic,love GTO's, they are not down here. Weird
66 Coronet 500 convertible 440,727,2500 stall,was 430 hp, we ain't got a clue now, just get in and enjoy the rumble
Reply Purge Spammer

honcho Wrote:Something I have noticed having being a member of DCR for 3 plus years,is that most of the major Mopar establishments are midwest to eastern of US. Man down here in Texas,we have no major mopar establishments or graveyards to really go to,best of my knowledge. Every car show down here is Ford or Chevy,usually me being only Mopar,and lets not forget Pontaic,love GTO's, they are not down here. Weird
You ever dealt with Arizona Auto Parts???
Objects quickly DISAPPEAR in the rearview mirror and PLEASE stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop!!
Reply Purge Spammer

u think he would have a radiator shroud for a 318 1969 dodge coronet? i have been looking for one and they want 200 on ebay :[
Reply Purge Spammer

Manny951 Wrote:u think he would have a radiator shroud for a 318 1969 dodge coronet? i have been looking for one and they want 200 on ebay :[

As a matter of fact he has a full 1969 coronet 440 that has been untouched (except for me). It is a four door 318 car. When I looked under the hood the shroud and everything else was still intact. the engine bay has not been touched yet. The car is in his junk yard and is a black 4 door. I might have one as well, I will check for you.
Reply Purge Spammer

gotta post some photo(s) of the score =)
Reply Purge Spammer