DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Let the Painting Commence!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So fine
Looking great, now I can't wait to see it with all the trim back on. Thanks for sharing.
ws27 Wrote:Looking great, now I can't wait to see it with all the trim back on. Thanks for sharing.

As I sat admiring it this afternoon in my garage I suddenly realized, holy POS there is a lot of work to do! the Chrome, interior... the list never ends and I dont know where to start. Smile
stamm321 Wrote:As I sat admiring it this afternoon in my garage I suddenly realized, holy POS there is a lot of work to do! the Chrome, interior... the list never ends and I dont know where to start. Smile
LOL, I know EXACTLY how you feel, my silver car is just a shell, been that way for about 4 or 5 years. Long enough for the hood to get a chip and need to be repainted. When I finally get it fixed and back, I have not idea where to start either.

One suggestion if you need the encouragement is to put on some trim that makes the car look more complete. Do a few easy things to get yourself going. Once you get into it, you'll keep going..that is until you run out of money!!!
It's really difficult to portray accurate colors on a computer monitor, but regardless, your car looks FANTASTIC and the two tone paint scheme REALLY looks striking! Cool

Richard
Lookin'good Robert!
sure has come a long way!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5