DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Did some weeding today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, it felt like weeding. Time to rewire the entire car!

Finally had some time to work on the yellow car.
Looks real solid under there, even at the battery tray.

Did get the carbs you needed?
Wow Rich....you REALLY need to do something about the color of that car.....who in the heck would paint their 66 Coronet Bright Yellow? Rofl

Richard
Well Richard, thank god it's pale yellow. I don't want to have to wear sun glasses to work on it.

Andy, the carbs I'm looking for are for the "other" engine.

Next is under dash wiring.

Does anyone have any suggestions for LED head lights?
Really, who even drives a yellow car these days!
67-500 Wrote:Really, who even drives a yellow car these days!

Currently? Not me!
Wiring is fun! I wired my desoto with an harness for a GM column. I had to start fresh and make it fit the 88 Dakota column. It was a challenge but rewarding when I got things to work one by one. What kind of harness did you get
ws27 Wrote:Currently? Not me!

X2 Rich!

Richard
Jeff, I got a complete under hood from Evans. I'm going to try to use a 67 dash harness as I have quite a few spares that are un cut (and I'm a cheap bastard). I only have to move one wire in the bulkhead connector and use a 67 Ign switch. I've bee avoiding crawling under the dash. I was planning on pulling the dash frame, but a friend convinced me not to. The jury is still out.
ws27 Wrote:Jeff, I got a complete under hood from Evans. I'm going to try to use a 67 dash harness as I have quite a few spares that are un cut (and I'm a cheap bastard). I only have to move one wire in the bulkhead connector and use a 67 Ign switch. I've bee avoiding crawling under the dash. I was planning on pulling the dash frame, but a friend convinced me not to. The jury is still out.

Hello Rich,

If you end up pulling the complete dashboard assembly including the metal dashboard frame, you will have to remove the front windshield mouldinds, windshield glass and windshield gasket, as the bolts that hold the metal dashboard shell to the body are located underneath all of those parts and are not accessible with them in place. :p

Richard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5